Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

I love how Ronnie just walks in the door and goes "bed?", and Sammi just rushes into the room like a little dog
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"There was a prophecy, that one day a pimp of all pimps will come around, and his name is The Situation."
laugh.gif

This dude right here. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at ronnie for saying the situation a loser when he was doing the same thing at the beginning of the season.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

"There was a prophecy, that one day a pimp of all pimps will come around, and his name is The Situation."
laugh.gif

This dude right here. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I usually don't show love to a hater or a snitch, but this dude is pure comedy.  This show would fail miserably without Snitchuation.

The hell is wrong with Mike?? Just cause hes not having any fun,hes trying to ruin it for everyone 
indifferent.gif
. and 
sick.gif
for kissing Snooki

idk why i feel this way but this last scene at the club seemed SOOOO fake... idk why its just them being isolated hitting these corny moves.... its crazy

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

The hell is wrong with Mike?? Just cause hes not having any fun,hes trying to ruin it for everyone 
indifferent.gif
. and 
sick.gif
for kissing Snooki

I hate going out to clubs with people like that...and they always want to be in control of the night by being the driver

MTV exec: "Crap, Angelina left. *ring ring* Mike, we need you to act unlike your usual self. Act like a creep. We need ratings."

Mike: Fosho dawg. *listens* Snookie?! Aite.Show me da money tho.

Back
Top Bottom