Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

If i see one more sam & ron @#*+%+%$ dramafest im done with this show. *@$! aint even funny anymore

I'm tired of Sammi.  Everytime she gets mad at Ron she busts out with...

"Like, seriously, reallly??...wooow"

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

If i see one more sam & ron @#*+%+%$ dramafest im done with this show. *@$! aint even funny anymore

I'm tired of Sammi.  Everytime she gets mad at Ron she busts out with...

"Like, seriously, reallly??...wooow"

indifferent.gif
I hate sammi with a passion. And ramon/a is a dude. True story. 

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Talked to an editor who works at MTV today. She does all the reality shows and the only shows that she said were 100% real were the first 5 episodes of Real World. 

She also went on to say that basically every event/argument/fight is premeditated and the only real part is when they are at the club.
Why does everyone in this thread who is against this show needs to say this. Its like Santa Clause just let us believe its real. Don't ruin this

Sammy is dumb as hell.

How you mad over him saying your Asian as a joke? Then I always thought of Sammie as a joke.

Pretty sure I saw Ramona and Vinny together at the club in an earlier episode, before the episode where Ramona and Vinny met. (where Sam and Ronnie fight, they leave one club and Ronnie follows them to the new club).

roll.gif
dumbout227 wrote:

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Talked to an editor who works at MTV today. She does all the reality shows and the only shows that she said were 100% real were the first 5 episodes of Real World. 

She also went on to say that basically every event/argument/fight is premeditated and the only real part is when they are at the club.
Why does everyone in this thread who is against this show needs to say this. Its like Santa Clause just let us believe its real. Don't ruin this

laugh.gif

these chicks dtf at the club but once they get to the house they stunt. they just want to be on tv,

by the way my best guess for Season 3 since it's already done filming debuts in February or March during sweeps week

I can't get a clear look at ramonas hands but if "her" middle finger is longer than her ring finger then she is a man. I learned that from the show manswers

watching the reruns on mtv this weekend made me appreciate the show better wen it was in jersey.. miami is too much like real world

Back
Top Bottom