Official Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread - VOL. No Grenades in Miami

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Rocio though...
devil.gif

Those birds-eye-view camera angles are working...
laugh.gif

yea rocio is bad 
devil.gif

Went to HS with her, she does look good in person as well. She has the selfish/spoiled personality to go with that.
Pics of her yearbook pics?
I'm i going crazy or everyone just sounds stupid to me.
ohwell.gif
I'm not even joking. I'm a 100% telling the truth. It's the same thing everywhere i go. People are to predictable. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Rocio though...
devil.gif

laugh.gif

yea rocio is bad 
devil.gif

Went to HS with her, she does look good in person as well. She has the selfish/spoiled personality to go with that.
Pics of her yearbook pics?

I don't bring my HS yearbook from years ago with me to college.

okay: i gotta admit im kinda scared to make this a thread so i might as well announce in this one

some girl i graduated with got it in with pauly D..i personally was not there but she pretty much announced it all over fb.

he was making a public appearance in my city for a new junior hockey team signing autographs and stuff (ronnie was the special guest for the first game) smh at flint for getting celebs like this..

anyways, he was signing autographs and stuff when she just flashed him and told him that she wanted to, for lack of a more appropriate term, smoosh with him.

so he just left what ever remaining fans, who paid for a picture and autograph, and took this girl to his room and i remember her immediately posting it all over fb of what she just accomplished.

trashy right??

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jordynmiri

just check it out, gonna have to scroll down a bit but you'll see.. i think her profile picture was either before or after haha

airwing03 u are now officially famous cool story anderson cooper, obama wants u to right his speeches, omgwtfbrblolgtl

Rocio though...
devil.gif

laugh.gif

yea rocio is bad 
devil.gif

She probably goes to FIU or Miami-Dade College also. That chick Rocio is a dime a dozen in Miami

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

reunion is on
The reunion is so corny, but I can't help but watch it.

The whole Pauly video package of him blurting out random %%@%
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom