Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by Marvel Man

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by hieu23

Originally Posted by Pysch

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by hieu23

and i just googled the new girl she's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hope your kidding, because i just googled her and she's
sick.gif
jerseyshore22.jpg
60654527castmember.jpg

okay nvm 
sick.gif
your buggin

pimp.gif

ill hit with thrust

you joking right
hell no

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Really cant tell if serious

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

- how is Jwow's BF gonna be mad about about her "forgetting" their anniversary when he KNEW she was going to be away filming the day of. #@$% outta here. Dude is Terry cloth
He's terry cloth because of that?! 
laugh.gif
Acting like the girl in the situation of who forgot the anniversary is terry cloth. I thought he was mad about something serious after I stopped thinking he was drunk.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we can clearly tell who isnt smashing.

- how is Jwow's BF gonna be mad about about her "forgetting" their anniversary when he KNEW she was going to be away filming the day of. #@$% outta here. Dude is Terry cloth
laugh.gif
Acting like the girl in the situation of who forgot the anniversary is terry cloth. I thought he was mad about something serious after I stopped thinking he was drunk.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What does not being extra sensitive because your girl forgot your anniversary have to do with smashing? I'm lost.

What does not being extra sensitive because your girl forgot your anniversary have to do with smashing? I'm lost.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cortes21

sammy is wack.. and ronnie needs to leave her or he's wack too.. im just sayin..

He's getting to that point where he is, you can tell he really wants to interact with the rest of the house but he stands by Sammie even when he know she's wrong. He's whooped on Sammie for following her ever word and a punk in the eyes of the rest of the house. He's in a rock and a hard place... For Now.

Originally Posted by cortes21

sammy is wack.. and ronnie needs to leave her or he's wack too.. im just sayin..

He's getting to that point where he is, you can tell he really wants to interact with the rest of the house but he stands by Sammie even when he know she's wrong. He's whooped on Sammie for following her ever word and a punk in the eyes of the rest of the house. He's in a rock and a hard place... For Now.

and the show starts wit these 2 losers

ughhhhh ill rather have Angelina back on the show then these 2

and the show starts wit these 2 losers

ughhhhh ill rather have Angelina back on the show then these 2

Back
Top Bottom