OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by kickstart

Still haven't caught the episode. Missed it when it aired and missed each repeat. Hoping to catch it tonight.

you do know you can watch it online
Laziness on my part 
laugh.gif
 Thanks!

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

So, is there suppose to be a new episode tomorrow before the VMAs?

Yea, 7pm Eastern. MTV is desperate to get VMA viewers outta this.
They did the same thing last year...

Anyways, of course the show is edited. These people are living there for 12 weeks, they aren't going to show every waking moment of their life.

It would be illegal for MTV to script the show and not have that little "Any relation to real life events blah blah blah" stuff at the end.

But is that blood on this gif on mikes face?

tumblr_lqjztwLSDt1qzs73so1_400.gif

Anyways, of course the show is edited. These people are living there for 12 weeks, they aren't going to show every waking moment of their life.

It would be illegal for MTV to script the show and not have that little "Any relation to real life events blah blah blah" stuff at the end.

Originally Posted by BronLe

not true, it's called indirect scripting. it's how these "reality" shows get away with marketing themselves as reality.
its not like they are putting scripts in dudes hands and working on a plot while rehearsing their lines.

producers tell these people to play up their personalities, tell them certain things to talk about or do but tell them to just "wing" it and do it how they want to.

these shows have certain scenes that are edited together that are sometimes hours even days apart but are made to look like they just happened together within minutes.

producers basically guide the show how they want it to play out but just tell these people to do it as it comes "natural"

altered reality is still scripted reality.

Originally Posted by BronLe

not true, it's called indirect scripting. it's how these "reality" shows get away with marketing themselves as reality.
its not like they are putting scripts in dudes hands and working on a plot while rehearsing their lines.

producers tell these people to play up their personalities, tell them certain things to talk about or do but tell them to just "wing" it and do it how they want to.

these shows have certain scenes that are edited together that are sometimes hours even days apart but are made to look like they just happened together within minutes.

producers basically guide the show how they want it to play out but just tell these people to do it as it comes "natural"

altered reality is still scripted reality.

Those Ronnie GIFs are priceless.....

But we need a Sitch *slap the wall* "LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!" GIF as well.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Couldn't find one of him slapping the wall.
tumblr_lqkac5JKMf1r1wy57o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Couldn't find one of him slapping the wall.
tumblr_lqkac5JKMf1r1wy57o1_500.gif

i dont care scripted or not I've been watchin jersey shore just for that moment, to see ronnie beat down on mike, dude is a huge lame

i dont care scripted or not I've been watchin jersey shore just for that moment, to see ronnie beat down on mike, dude is a huge lame

I also noticed that in the preview....when the ambulamps came, whoever was in the stretcher was wearing a navy blue hoody, maybe he put it on after he was injured....but....seems fishy

I also noticed that in the preview....when the ambulamps came, whoever was in the stretcher was wearing a navy blue hoody, maybe he put it on after he was injured....but....seems fishy

Back
Top Bottom