OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

ron aint bout that life.
laugh.gif

MTV swindled all of us in to watching that... Wow..I wish I can post the biggest stoneface ever.

MTV swindled all of us in to watching that... Wow..I wish I can post the biggest stoneface ever.

Originally Posted by jm9312

"I think Mike tried to commit suicide because he was tired of the Ron and Sam $@%#&^%" lmao thank you Paully

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fight didnt even happen yet and this dude gets knocked out!

Ron was looking like he was gunna murk Sammi too 

Originally Posted by jm9312

"I think Mike tried to commit suicide because he was tired of the Ron and Sam $@%#&^%" lmao thank you Paully

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fight didnt even happen yet and this dude gets knocked out!

Ron was looking like he was gunna murk Sammi too 

YO THE WALL GAVE THIS DUDE A CONCUSSION!! HOW YOU KNOCK YOURSELF OUT BEFORE THE FIGHT???!!!

YO THE WALL GAVE THIS DUDE A CONCUSSION!! HOW YOU KNOCK YOURSELF OUT BEFORE THE FIGHT???!!!

how are people posting early???? people posting 5 pages back.. but the episode just aired .. %*% is going on...?

how are people posting early???? people posting 5 pages back.. but the episode just aired .. %*% is going on...?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Well from the looks of it and from what i've read. Situation was still pretty drunk, soooo... I mean, when you're drunk and you fight, a gust of wind can knock you out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Well from the looks of it and from what i've read. Situation was still pretty drunk, soooo... I mean, when you're drunk and you fight, a gust of wind can knock you out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

The "fight" started on the episode that aired Thursday.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

The "fight" started on the episode that aired Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom