OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good one Nino.
 It makes sense that Jenni supports it, they haven't suffered any real consequences for being the way they are now and actually have made millions off it. So for now, to them, everybody else is wrong.

So a consequence from Snooki acting like that now is her dude left her. He hasn't made millions off of that life. How they(the cast) are living isn't normal and if she wants to DATE a normal dude she has to play by those rules. NORMAL dudes aren't about that life with there girlfriends acting loose like that. He isn't getting cut a check per episode. Now Mike would probably deal with it because he makes money for acting the same way.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
good one Nino.
 It makes sense that Jenni supports it, they haven't suffered any real consequences for being the way they are now and actually have made millions off it. So for now, to them, everybody else is wrong.

So a consequence from Snooki acting like that now is her dude left her. He hasn't made millions off of that life. How they(the cast) are living isn't normal and if she wants to DATE a normal dude she has to play by those rules. NORMAL dudes aren't about that life with there girlfriends acting loose like that. He isn't getting cut a check per episode. Now Mike would probably deal with it because he makes money for acting the same way.

Sitch was talkin mad reckless though in front of everyone about Snooki
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone see the preview for next week tho? Seems like something goes down at the club, as well as everyone sitting around the table and Pauly asks who wants to go back to Jersey and everyone raises their hands. So im willing to bet theyll be going back to Seaside for a couple episodes to end the season.

For whatever reason I think it's more interesting in Jersey so I wouldnt mind seeing that

Sitch was talkin mad reckless though in front of everyone about Snooki
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone see the preview for next week tho? Seems like something goes down at the club, as well as everyone sitting around the table and Pauly asks who wants to go back to Jersey and everyone raises their hands. So im willing to bet theyll be going back to Seaside for a couple episodes to end the season.

For whatever reason I think it's more interesting in Jersey so I wouldnt mind seeing that

Snooki is the typical college girl /w a boyfriend. Has a boyfriend she believes she loves and will marry, but will constantly put herself in situations where she will cheat.

Snooki is the typical college girl /w a boyfriend. Has a boyfriend she believes she loves and will marry, but will constantly put herself in situations where she will cheat.

truth be told I feel bad for nicole when she starts crying...she's like a high level ******ed person because she's too dim to understand what she's doing wrong.

Jionni is alot like how I used to be with my ex...i'm really glad those days are over. He's at fault here too...he knows what type of girl she is yet he stays with her. He's just a casualty right now...sux for him.

Vinny is a toolbag, he copies pauly's style, does whatever pauly says, and thinks he's cool at the end of the day.

truth be told I feel bad for nicole when she starts crying...she's like a high level ******ed person because she's too dim to understand what she's doing wrong.

Jionni is alot like how I used to be with my ex...i'm really glad those days are over. He's at fault here too...he knows what type of girl she is yet he stays with her. He's just a casualty right now...sux for him.

Vinny is a toolbag, he copies pauly's style, does whatever pauly says, and thinks he's cool at the end of the day.

Cap29 wrote:

Seriously...there's no way a dude with any kinda standards or respect for himself would allow a potential *wifey* to act like that.
Drunk or not.

Jenni seemed to cut down her "wildness" this season because of her boyfriend back home.

Clearly Snooki couldn't.

Cap29 wrote:

Seriously...there's no way a dude with any kinda standards or respect for himself would allow a potential *wifey* to act like that.
Drunk or not.

Jenni seemed to cut down her "wildness" this season because of her boyfriend back home.

Clearly Snooki couldn't.

Terrible episode and I'm a big fan of this show. I would rather see Ron/Sam drama than this Snooki stuff and that's saying alot. Just got sick of Snooki crying half the time and being too dense to grasp anything Jionni was saying. I'm really surprised their relationship lasted as long as it did. Next season should be better with them back at the shore though. Still surprised this show has lasted so long though.

Terrible episode and I'm a big fan of this show. I would rather see Ron/Sam drama than this Snooki stuff and that's saying alot. Just got sick of Snooki crying half the time and being too dense to grasp anything Jionni was saying. I'm really surprised their relationship lasted as long as it did. Next season should be better with them back at the shore though. Still surprised this show has lasted so long though.

Back
Top Bottom