Official Jets @ Raiders Game Thread 10/25/09

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by bkmac

Now Shaun Ellis is questionable to return with an ankle injury.

Again, who are we, the $%@%%$* Mets!?

(Limiting myself as well. 5 more for posts for me in this thread. How many are you allowed a day? 50, right? I have 10 so far today).

2. Yo bk I'm gonna have a heart attack if another one of our players go down.. it has to be the something in the gatorade $%^& makes no sense
2. Tell me about it.

Yo, we are the same person. I was just about to post asking for a .gif of Cable throwing the challenge flag and having it handed back to him
roll.gif

If there is ANYTHING to look forward to with Leon being done for the season, it's Shonn Greene getting more playing time. He's a tough, speedy runner.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Now Shaun Ellis is questionable to return with an ankle injury.

Again, who are we, the $%@%%$* Mets!?

(Limiting myself as well. 5 more for posts for me in this thread. How many are you allowed a day? 50, right? I have 10 so far today).

2. Yo bk I'm gonna have a heart attack if another one of our players go down.. it has to be the something in the gatorade $%^& makes no sense
2. Tell me about it.

Yo, we are the same person. I was just about to post asking for a .gif of Cable throwing the challenge flag and having it handed back to him
roll.gif

If there is ANYTHING to look forward to with Leon being done for the season, it's Shonn Greene getting more playing time. He's a tough, speedy runner.

4. O word haha that %^** was hilarious ol bubba in the face lookin a&& n^%^& but yo this conservative play is killin me man... hopefully leonisn't out for multiple games love what I'm seeing from shonne greene though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Troponin C

roll.gif
the raiders actually thought that they could win two in a row.

PLAYOFFS MY !%$

how did the niners do today? they clinch the nfc west yet?

we didnt get blown out
nice

you still dont have a good team yet you guys talk $$+$ like you are superbowl contenders
please , look through any niner thread, where the hell do you see that

Originally Posted by BalconyBundles

roll.gif

PLAYOFFS MY !%$

we didnt get blown out
nice

you still dont have a good team yet you guys talk $$+$ like you are superbowl contenders

in every raider thread. i dont troll the 9er threads so i go by what i see here.

roll.gif

PLAYOFFS MY !%$

we didnt get blown out
nice

in every raider thread. i dont troll the 9er threads so i go by what i see here.
umad23xv.jpg

roll.gif

PLAYOFFS MY !%$

we didnt get blown out
nice

i will say a lot of niner fans do come in here and talk *!+#, but raider fans do the same, it goes both ways really

4. (I accidentally posted in a thread in General without remembering my limit
laugh.gif
, 1 more left).

- Sanchez has to just find the open man, not try to force anything, or throw behind anyone (like he did Keller there).
- After seeing the replay of Leon injury, I will be VERY shocked if it right leg/foot isn't broken.

Yes Gradkowsky knocking dudes over

Jamarcus better save his chips while he's earning some money because his shelflife in the NFL is expiring quickly

i will say a lot of niner fans do come in here and talk *!+#, but raider fans do the same, it goes both ways really
Quote the last Raider fan that popped up in a niners thread. Yall always say this but I find it very hard to believe.

Never in all 1,440 years of Al Davis' life would I be so happy to be watching a 7-2 game versus the Raider game.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Quote the last Raider fan that popped up in a niners thread. Yall always say this but I find it very hard to believe.
eyes.gif
because raiders are so horrible their fans cant even talk%%%* anymore.

eyes.gif
because raiders are so horrible their fans cant even talk %%%* anymore.
eyes.gif
Yall don't have room to talk $%$% either. But yalldo...

BalconyBundles wrote:

eyes.gif
because raiders are so horrible their fans cant even talk $!!@ anymore.

Yall leader, NikeTalker 23, is in damn near every Raider thread talking @!*%.

you know what, I feel bad for you guys as it is, so i'm just going to appease you.

how about a truce?

Back
Top Bottom