OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
How you going to compare a clothing brand like Rocawear to a record label. But yes, of course Rocawear is bigger thanks to all these tamil kids around my way that wear that from head to toe..

you say that like rocawear isnt bigger than bbc and rocafella isnt bigger than star track

IM THINKING OF REVIVING NIKEPARK

NAH IM JUST HIGH AND IN NEED OF SOME BEAST WARS

it's tha <>. Back to the Jewelry though, anybody got pix of Kan man with the Rocafella piece and jesus piece on? Those are 2 of the illest pieces in hip hop, they complimented eachother well.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Quote:
Even when he was younger he didn't rock too many guady pieces

Ahhhh, you must have not seen Jay before he was "really famous". Peep him in pictures when he was Jaz O's sidekick. Huge rope chains etc.

[/b]

^ Thats right, I think I remember him rocking a big @#%$ chain in a movie I saw back during high school and I think I remember him in some pics with Jaz-O back around 2000 or so when they was saying he stole his name or something. It's been awhile, volume 1 was the first cd I got from him. Man your making me feel old, wasn't that in 97 or 98? Damn time flies. How old is Jay now anyway?
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

^^ We talkin way before that my ninja. When he was still rappin mad quick with gold fronts, and a box cut with a part in the middle.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Yeah, it was more like the late 80's early 90's. 2000?!?! :lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]

^Lol, only time he probably heard of Jaz-O & Jay-Z together was when jaz was going through that beef phase with memphis.

Murda murda...it's marcyville.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Quote:
Yeah, it was more like the late 80's early 90's. 2000?!?!

Man cats ready to pounce on here like they rap historians or something. Relax....it ain't a big deal..I'll write a paragraph so you clearly understand what I said.

Yeah I heard about Jaz-O from way back in the day, but if you read what I wrote, I remember the PICS from back in 2000 or so. I never said when they were taken that year and I never cared to research it either. Not important in my life. MTV and the Source both did a deal on them though. MTV used to do that weekly mtv news show on Sunday and one of the episodes was around 2000 when alot of people were knocking Jay saying that he stole Jaz-O's name. They did a whole feature on it with new and old interviews. Jay was on there saying they were cool back then but he didn't take his name and Jaz-O didn't want to leave the streets with him, etc., etc. The Source also did a spread on the whole situation back around that time. Might have been 99 or something cause I remember I was a senior in high school and those were pretty much the last days I bought those mags. Anyway I may not be a historian like some of ya'll but I realize they weren't taking pics in 1999/2000. However that was the year that I saw them.

Quote:
^Lol, only time he probably heard of Jaz-O & Jay-Z together was when jaz was going through that beef phase with memphis.

I don't even have no clue on that and I could care less about some old guy named Jaz-O and his beef that has nothing to do with me. If I wanted a lesson from a rap elitest, I'd go to the music forum since everyone there acts like they grew up with these guys and we're there with them everytime they did something or wrote something.

Come on now, I'm in this thread for the jewelry! All I did was comment on Jay not wearing alot of guady jewelry (nothing negative or hateful on anyone here) and people act like they got nothing better to do than try to show someone up on the internet of all places. Don't get it..
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

^^^Perhaps you didn't get the memo, but that's NikeTalk for you. Get used to it, complaints fall on deaf ears.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

KTOWN, sorry this isnt really on subject but...do you sell rolexs out there? i have a stainless daytona and i was jsut wondering how much above retail people are paying these days?? that kid who was frontin on here said he could get them for 7k, i just laughed, but if you have any info i would appreciate it,
thanks
coop

New Jersey Nets... Start the Vin-sanity!
team JORDAN...brian SCALABRINE...boston CELTICS...44...scalabrine.com
AIM/...\Gmail/...\AOL/...\team SCALABRINE

562501165ki.jpg

wonder why he don't roc da ROC joint anymore...

rompedisc.jpg

hector got a mulit colored joint too
team platano

^^^ Das Kanye in the 1st pic? With the red bape on?

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Quote:
hector got a mulit colored joint too

actually that was photoshopped in ...the original pic from that shoot had him rocking the bambino piece...they switched it up because they thought it would remind people of the bad boy clothing logo ...go figure...but..there are two of them joints...both in tru life camp....on another note...you are on ur jewelry grizzly.... :lol:
laugh.gif

.:Through your neighborhood armed with nothing but a rep:.
www.myspace.com/djkastone

I wanted that LR tee....

Kanye still wears that joint just not as much, usually I see other members in the crew wearing it now like GLC etc.

anybody know the measurements of kanyes jesus piece and chain?
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S brand new lemaur and dauley grey/gold jesus all over hoody XXL - 160 shipped.
F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) size 8, 88 shipped, 170 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

the chain is probably 36, 38 inches. piece is prolly like 2.5inches long. i dont understand the plastic on the jesus tho.

DCOOP frontin on?i never said i get them for 7k
i said i pay 7k when they bring em sometimes even higher depending on year, condition, caliber on movement, etc... get it right.

Quote:
i dont understand the plastic on the jesus tho.

I love the plastic...it stands out and its different...

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

well its all colored and the ceramic cover makes it more life like. thanks for the answer
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

F/S brand new lemaur and dauley grey/gold jesus all over hoody XXL - 160 shipped.
F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) size 8, 88 shipped, 170 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Back
Top Bottom