OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

I posted the Harley F-150 because me, D-Mac (og from my neighborhood and Game's 1st manager) and Game all bought 1 at the same time. it was my first purchase, not lease. it was limited and I had it up to 503hp to the wheel. car was crazy, then I gave lost it in a dice game.... but damn you bringin bacc old @#%$. crazy.

a lotta cats didn't have 22"s then too. but it was over a lotta y'alls heads, some people thought I was goin baccwards, when really my car game wasn't that bad then.

but honestly, I wanna cop a 2007 Prius so bad, that automatic parallel parking button is crazy and I just like it period. seen one on Racing Hart 19"s and it was cool. lol
plus it's cheap. if they wasn't gonna change the body style, I woulda been got me a Scion XB to make Jon aka JaeOhEn the asian dude mad.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Good to see you back ben. the XB is lovley by the way. but no 2007 models. its a wrap. no new ones. i still need to see you about that ring...just getting my chips right.
But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek

I CANT SPELL, SO DONT POINT IT OUT WHEN I MISPELL SOMETHING
I dont mean NT "ninjas" the real ones

if I ain't no regular person then what am I?
I ain't no celeb. I got a couple sweet connects, I eat right.
I push a few nice whips, I got a couple condos, BUT
I ain't got no mansion yet, no helicopter or jet yet, no servants.....
BUT
I am a regular dude and honest to god, I'm so content with how I live right now.
give me a week or so, so I can update some new pics.
the Mariah Carey piece will be done, this other stupid piece we did will be finished
and Jonas new LRG piece almost 40 carats will be done with a STUPID CHAIN!
we make stuff all day, but we also sell a grip of jewels from current inventory.
I ain't been out too much, but I don't see a lotta stuff worth postin really.

^^^^^^^^^^

Ight so your saying If I get like you than In a few years ill be in a helicopter and big mansion :wow:
eek.gif
I mean how in the hell do you meet all these people 10 minutes ago I saw you in pic on NJD myspace and I said now thats it how the effff. I hate to say this but I want to get like another ninja of NT :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Yeah ninjahood I remember him taking the eagle off the plate, I don't know reminded me of some Ghostface @#%$ which is why I liked it from jump. I remember someone told me they were at Santana's Town once and Juelz's moms was saying he was getting a new piece done (his now 2 tone eagle) because the plate was killing his neck......it was either Fab, JJ or Carra don't remember.

Quote:
I woulda been got me a Scion XB to make Jon aka JaeOhEn the asian dude mad.
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
<--- "Take A Look At My Life"​

DJ Khaled's birthday party @ Mansion in the MIA

1575_22.jpg

1575_26.jpg

1575_29.jpg

1575_31.jpg

1575_33.jpg

1575_34.jpg

1575_45.jpg

1575_65.jpg

1575_74.jpg

1575_96.jpg

better pic of yung jocs piece hustle nomics

1575_97.jpg

1576_13.jpg

1576_45.jpg

1576_51.jpg

1576_99.jpg
The young fellow one white one yellow and I keep the La La like my son Melo

Young Joc's Piece is HORRIBLE. and maybe I'm slow or having an off night but what does Khaled's shirt like Fat Joe's from Make It Rain mean, I Spike MIA??? I Mars MIA??? I Brooklyn MIA???

Somebody clear this up. Or is it just a stupid shirt to wear to match with Mars's and Spizikes?
Collection Pics Peep Me Out!

Damn, You gave them N's no credit ninjahood... :lol:
laugh.gif
The Smoove Bully.
It's STILL Goon Squad.
Take Ya Daughter "Killa Cam" Have My Way With Her Face.​

1. yung joc's piece is terrible, they spread the diamonds apart, whoever made that piece just did it ALL WRONG. poor workmanship and just all around awful. damn.
2. I just got Jona's LRG piece tonite. seriously, WOW!
$100,000 all in, changed the game.
so much ice, he went all V V S on ninja's. I mean 40 carats, stupid stupid.
the tree link was beautiful, but this new link is FLAWLESS.
my uncle killed it again!

pics will be up. its insane.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Does anybody have a good pic of Hov's pinky ring.
I heard him on Ride With Me track talkin to Emory about he got the Frank Sinatra joint wit the blue diamonds and then I saw the close up of him on the BET awards after GAME proclaimed that he got no beef wit jay and 50 or whatever :wow:
eek.gif
Collection Pics Peep Me Out!

Back
Top Bottom