OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

:smh:
smh.gif
team platanocheck out da myspace

firm la familia

there's money out there.... "sealed tight peep the freshness that's how we expand" starks
I got Ns who depend on me to pump rap while they pump crack they listen to me. I rep for hustlers prisoners thugs who took slugs and aint getting up live Ns in rides tinted up. Mega Montana
sifupooh signing off at your request live from wu-tang mountain.​

i saw the nas peice today in person at his concert. i was right in the front and that thing was beautiful. i forgot my cam but i took plenty of camera phone pics. he was deffinatly illuminating the room. nice work k-town. 6 months from now ima get at you for a chain, no pendant tho, thats another 6 months :smile: but anyways ima try to post the crappy camera phone pictures tommorow.
Aim : elTigreXotico

smooth like a wallabee shoe

its hard to find a pic of nas with the qb joint...
TeamRL Polo

PEOPLE WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CANT DO SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY CANT DO IT....

damn, it looks like things are comming around full circle for nas...
TeamRL Polo

^ Agreed, seems as though those little things that were missing are finally being done and everything is coming together for him the way it should be.

SMH @ Ninjahood in NYC not knowing about the reunion at the Nas concert tonight.

damn ben someone at allhiphop jus posted the nas piece few pics of u and ur clients. They also put ur myspace up, they going crazy over you. You got the internet goin nuts

i really liked the white gold joint he had (maybe it was platinum) with all the detail in it with the bridge on it and all that. come to think of it, nas went crazy hard wit the QB phase. he probably cant stand it no more lol...

edit, this joint
TeamRL Polo

Wow @ Shyheim back on page 92, didn't even know he was locked up, for what?
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

Ok, yea... thats the one huh.

Yeup, i want it. I'll shoot you a PM on myspace to your icee fresh page, and let you know.

thanks yo.

Back
Top Bottom