OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

2ujr2uc.jpg
Quote:
"I want to have sex with Janet" - Jay-Z
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

40nywlu.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Quote:
naw, its just that JD only like 5'4"

yeah that too but when standing up to Lebron he seems only a couple of inches shorter and Bron is like 6'8 so Jay gotta be like 6'2-3
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

^Yeah, I wasn't referencin' to JayD..everybody know that cat is mad short.. :lol:
laugh.gif
$$ I got Mill$ Mane, call me Billz Lane $$​

^^I wouldn't exactly call that "towering"...
eyes.gif

When u was in a class trying to pick a career, I was selling grass, counting cash, drinking a beer...

Dave Chapelle hittin the weights or off the crack? And lol at that pic of Hov towering over JD.

Code:
                                  _     ___ #_~`--'__ `===-, `.`.     `#.,// ,_\_\     ## #\ `__.__    `####\      ~~\ ,###'~         \##'
Who Gon' Stop Us? ***TEAM GOONIES*** Not A Cot Damned One Of Ya!!!

towering is the word that came to mind....who gives a shhh, this post is about jewelry anyway
I GET COMPUTERS PUTIN
(blippity bloopin)​

ktown post pics of cassie. i remember you saying that you were heading to all star weekend with her.

this thread will be passing the archived one soon

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]myspace[/td][td]aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
MY MIDDLE NAME MUST BE **** YOU!
[table][tr][td]
Still reppin Team SouthCarolina Team Negrodamus Team Fresh Prince & Team Poop​
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Quote:
allen iverson is on board now with icee fresh
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Stephen A. Smith:How would you describe AI's 10 year career in Philadelphia.
"Pound for Pound the Best Basketball Player that ever Played"-Billy King, somebody he use to work for.

man, only one comment on my chain? and it's negative? fine...guess you guys don't like regular dudes showing off their @#%$
I had to change my sig because people actually PM'd me with paragraph long complaints about how it wasted their time, oh the irony...

Aim: yurymachaveli

Back
Top Bottom