***Official Jordan Spiz'ike White/True Blue 4/28 Post***

I CANT WAIT TO COP THE FIRE REDS WITH THE 20% COUPON NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE WILL HAVE THEM JOINTS THATS Y I WANT THEM.

I CAN WEAR MY MITCHELL AND NESS CINCINATTI REDS JACKET WITH THEM

^^^^ That's cool but I can guarantee the coupon won't work if you purchase the fire red spizike's. Anyways I think this color of spizikes was the best color yet. I don't think they sold well because JB released four shoes this month and people's pockets are cleaned out. Overall a really nice colorway for this shoe.

Qujamerican

i feel you i do the same thing all my shoes i put my jeans behind the tongue....why buy $175 shoes and hide them with your jeans.....i like to show my heat off i dont know about you square bears

^^^^ coupon wont work for fire red package...i tried getting my goodfriend that is a manager to get me the 20% discount and he said , he couldnt even get them discounted...so good luck with your idea

hhahahahha

THE LAST SPIZIKES THAT CAME OUT LAST WEEK THEY WORKED ON THEM THAT COUPON WORKS ON THE WHOLE NIKETOWN.COM SITE

^ damn really guess i'm wrong but my boy works at footaction so it was probabley something different than the Niketown.com coupon...but yeah im wrong

AGHHH! If these released on 5/5, I would've been 100% been able to get them. They better still have them Wednesday.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I went to another mall in my area today and was surprised to see they had some pairs too

My boy was wanted to buy em but said he wont because I got em...so i told em to go ahead cause I'm gonna wait till i go back to college to wear mines so he could wear his at home

So when he finally asked for his size the lady said they didn't have em in his size, so the good friend I am I began to laugh hysterically while saying "I'm just glad I got mines already, good luck finding yours, hahaha"

i think sf still has a fsr on em at niketown
"Ain't got no dreads , got a big *** head ; now shake them dreads while i shake my head"- San Quinn... forreal i got a size 8 head tho

These bad boys are rotting on the shelf down here in miami. I went to the mall yesterday and champs literally had a fsr left. And what is that material on the upper ankle? Sponge? Cuz it can't be leather.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

Edit... I see a post allready about this..
Team Economics​
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.​

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

Any left in NYC?
Need refs? kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

top.jpg
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

Why JB have to put those in a package with a weak messenger bag. Thats just plain dumb and overpriced. I really hope no one buys them
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

^^the first pics of those were much better but they are still hot IMO
I BALL ******ED SO I CALL A STACK A DUMMIE

Back
Top Bottom