OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10****

I only wish my 2000 pair looked as those dude posted. I'm still debating at the moment. This gonna be a year similar to my hs/college days with all thesereleases.

i am going to laugh then the mods shut this thread down because of all the BS bickering, you guys are beginning to sound like the chicks on theVIEW...ANNOYING!!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

seanj4523 wrote:

Niketalk has turned into the new jordan heads vs the OG jordan heads I think that they need to split Niketalk into two seperate website www.niketalkOGs.com
and www.niketalknewGs.com

indifferent.gif

The shoe community is a joke. Mainly because of OG sneakerheads.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. You're obviously in denial cuz I guess u don't see the threads made by newbiea on which Jordan should I buy or which Jordan socks are the best? Keep being envious, everyone can see that on here.

Envious of what? Seriously? Stop trolling and making baseless comments. Its sickening that no one can just apperciate the shoe for it is. Red/Infared is notthat big of a deal to pass on a shoe. The quality is not a big difference as well.

Trying to convince people NOT to buy this is idiotic.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

To anybody who bought these and wore them, is the midsole like the cdp 4? I have the cdp 4 and the paint on the midsole is coming off and midsole is already cracking...........after 4 wears
naw, thankfully JB learned from they colossal mistake with da 2000 infrared paint cracking fiasco...every pair since 2000 hasn't cracked onme.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

this comment is for ninjahood: I agree with the majority of everything you say on here espacially about these retro 6s and I respect you as a jordanhead but come on now do you really think that jordan brand should keep retroing the same colorway over and over again. After a while, it gets kind of annoying.
nike-air-max-95-retro-p.jpg

nike releases this sneaker GOD knows how many times...doesn't make it any less special sans da smaller air bubbles.....so releasing another version"cuz its boring" is a cop out

to me...da infrareds have only been released TWICE in 20 years....most of ya were swimmin in testicles in 1991
laugh.gif
, JB has been stingy with these forever..time to give em up, hence

that pack.

Originally Posted by seanj4523

Niketalk has turned into the new jordan heads vs the OG jordan heads I think that they need to split Niketalk into two seperate website www.niketalkOGs.com and www.niketalknewGs.com

indifferent.gif

The shoe community is a joke. Mainly because of OG sneakerheads.
thats cute considering if it wasn't for OG's you wouldn've have a NT to post your opinion about.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

This guy is being exposed. He thinks that ninjahood only posts in this thread, but he should take a look in the mirror. Denial is a powerful symptom.

Title Type Date
my yuku posts Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10**** Reply 01/17/10
Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10**** Reply 01/17/10
Re: OFFICIAL: JORDAN VI (6) BLACK/VARSITY RED ****RELEASE DATE 1/23/10**** Reply 01/17/10
im telling you, this dude got a store or something and is whippin up da hype so they can sell out or something
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
, unlike from what it looks like about certain NTers

went outside today, and all da spots selling em early for 150 still have them in stock...da general consumer ain't budging...sneakerheads coppin thesethinkin they "exclusive" and

gonna "sellout" is gonna be sorely mistaken....if you honestly like em get em, just don't spend a DIME over retail.

dang..times change. People buying just cus they think something is more exclusive. Ima b coppin cus I think they hot... No need for the extra hype though.

Sneakerpreorder sent me a confirmation numer/trackin info. Just a heads up to those waiting. You should get them soon. He sent out yesterday.

Anyway, Ppl are wasting mad energy and time trying to persuade ppl not to cop these. Lol at that. What do u care if the next man cops these? You already haveinfs, cool. Nice. A lot of ppl don't and don't have the funds to drop a lot on a yellowed pair. Jb may or may not release these in a pack this year.Nobody knows what they will look like and ppl might not want to pass on this release for something that may or may not release.

I'm 25, about to be 26 and not a new sneakerhead if that matters.

if anyone is looking for these early in NYC PM me i have a spot for $160

meaning $160 flat no tax out the door that's less than retail lemme know i got u

And I don't really care about having a NikeTalk to post on.

This isn't my life.

then why did you sign up? Yeah, OG heads are ruining it.........smh

Man, this thread has gone nuts over the weekend! Anyhoo...got a chance to wear mine this weekend (which ended up being every day because I forgot all of myother shoes at home while I was in Atlanta). They held up well even in the little bit of rain they were exposed to. No damage done to the suede, midsole, orpaint. So although they are suede, they're not total POS's! If you like, buy....if not, don't.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

dang..times change. People buying just cus they think something is more exclusive. Ima b coppin cus I think they hot... No need for the extra hype though.

RIIIGHT....that does not make sense to me. My reasons for getting this shoe is I HAVE NEVER HAD AN AIR JORDAN VI, and this so happens to be a colorway I amquite fond of. Even if the materials are crappy I'm willing to drop $110 (discount) on em, lol.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i am going to laugh then the mods shut this thread down because of all the BS bickering, you guys are beginning to sound like the chicks on the VIEW...ANNOYING!!

It probably needs to get shut down, it's getting worse.

I like these for what they are....a RETRO +

I don't mind the Varsity Red, I just don't like the suede
tired.gif

Durabuck looks better and it is easier to clean. Suede is a pain in the !$$ and it always looks ashy, doesn't matter how much suede cleaner you put onthem.

I've already dropped too much on shoes, these are tempting but the suede is keeping me away. That swoosh price is trying to hook me.

Keep going back and forth on these....as with almost every Jordan release this will be a gametime decision for me.

Everyone should have received their tracking # by now from sneakerpreorder.com via paypal.

If you didn't get one check your paypal account for it.

If you still didn't get one shoot me an email.

Thanks everyone, and check me out for the next release.

these are nice.. I could care less about the difference in the red, the suede isn't bad, compared to the durabuck its not better, but still a deff copwould have got more than 1 pair but i preordered the motor sports the same day instead of another pair..

Back
Top Bottom