***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
How do 12s hold up over time? Been eyeing a pair of 1997 Cherry 12s but not sure if they face the same fate as Jordan 3's and 4's in terms of crumbling.
Bought a pair in 2011, only would have had to reglue. It’s been 7 years so i don’t know about now, but I hear 12s are tanks. Only the 3-9 have midsoles that crumble to my knowledge.

Bought a pair in 2011, only would have had to reglue. It’s been 7 years so i don’t know about now, but I hear 12s are tanks. Only the 3-9 have midsoles that crumble to my knowledge.
12s are tanks. But OGs will have high potential of sole separation. Jumpman tabs will crack also. All depending on how they are stored. Outsole separation is an easy fix. The jumpman tabs, no. My 09 white reds still strong but cant be that confidant on an original pair.

Untitled.png

My wallet is screaming from the hurt this year.
Man those look tough!

12's are by far my favorite silhouette. I still need my grail white and red 12's to release but two pairs of the taxi's will suffice until then. Double up hoping these have big numbers like bc3's.

How do 12s hold up over time? Been eyeing a pair of 1997 Cherry 12s but not sure if they face the same fate as Jordan 3's and 4's in terms of crumbling.

Definitely hold up better than most, but not sure about the remaining life of ogs

12's are by far my favorite silhouette. I still need my grail white and red 12's to release but two pairs of the taxi's will suffice until then. Double up hoping these have big numbers like bc3's.
12's are the best Jordan ever made after the 1's, I have OG 12's and you can wear them for ever but you might have to regule the soles with barge cement and they will be good

12's are the best Jordan ever made after the 1's, I have OG 12's and you can wear them for ever but you might have to regule the soles with barge cement and they will be good
It’s because of the midsole right? I’ve never seen 12s that crumbled

I’m good on the taxis still have my pair from 2013 looking DS if you are interested in them don’t underestimate this release the older release was the last time I did a camp out and it was crazy one of the longest lines I have ever seen

But give us the cherry 12 already it’s been 10 years
I don’t see that on the site

5EA4183C-3622-4D72-90EF-1359ECF29210.jpeg The flu games are a must have in any collection. If you don’t have them you don’t have a complete collection. Then the taxis. But those are about the only 12’s I like. Only the OG 12’s.
These purple things look like a Barney thing.

Dark looks better, those are probably my favorite all grey J. Wearing my wool RN.

Attachments

• 15195894208701076407523.jpg
    15195894208701076407523.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 24
If you're talking about the Bords... you're crazy. Easily one of my favorite shoes last year. Flu games are dope though, and I don't even like red shoes. Those 11s are hideous though.
Lol you just said you don’t like red. Born and raised in Chicago. I’m a bulls fan. Micheal played for the bulls. There’s gonna be red in a lot of his shoes. The bords are hideous with all that fluff on them. Look cheap asf and ain’t nothing og about them.

Dark looks better, those are probably my favorite all grey J. Wearing my wool RN.
You called the win like 96’s hideous? Lol
Those things are awful. But super easy to cop I’ll give you that. All personal preference.

If you're talking about the Bords... you're crazy. Easily one of my favorite shoes last year. Flu games are dope though, and I don't even like red shoes. Those 11s are hideous though.
Philistine! Lol.
The red may be a little much, hence why I got black laces on mine, but don't diss the '96s.
I do like the Bordeaux 12s though. Cleaner than a lot of folks think. I'd take those over the dark grey 12s easily.

Back
Top Bottom