***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
IMG_20180313_204029.jpg
I love the 12. Patiently waiting for a true playoff retro. Just having fun with the phone.

Fluchip.JPG

Took my Flu game 12s out the box, I know this will be a little thing to most of yall. But does anyone else have chip paint on this part of the shoe?

Fluchip.JPG

Took my Flu game 12s out the box, I know this will be a little thing to most of yall. But does anyone else have chip paint on this part of the shoe?
I got 2 pair of these and they both have that also. Not a big issue. You cant see if your wearing them.

I'm holding back from copping the taxis coz I'm waiting for an upcoming release, sooner or later, like by the end of the year, or early 2019.. will this get me far?

They called Flu Games!

Definitely can understand calling them that, it at least makes sense. But most people think of those black/reds with the :sick: on them when the “flu game” nickname is used. Those are not even the same shoe. They are terrible IMO. So I’ll just stick to Black/Red.

I remember in 2009 blogs called them flu games when there was no info on them aside from the fact that the black red 12 was dropping.

Back
Top Bottom