***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
All L. I have over 1800 at all 3 places. I haven’t hit on anything since Jeter 11. Oh well time for the Jordan 4 Levi.

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour why you so salty about Michigan? Those 5 freshman took UofM to back to back national championship games, yes they lost but when have you seen that happen? They changed the entire game of basketball, cocky, long shorts, black socks, black shoes and brought a street ball aspect to the game that we all see today. I'm not saying we wouldn't have seen all that without them but it happend a lot earlier then it should have. All that said, Go Blue

Not salty. Watched those boys growing up. Rooted for them in the championship game each time. They just get too much credit for winning nothing. By the way, they got the long shorts, black socks and shoes from Jordan. They idolized him. That being said...

W on FL
L on FA
L on Champs

219F0731-42C5-49A8-9C29-CE72F01AA744.png
F924EEE7-4FDC-4B98-A8DF-B94F6FDD71B3.png

2 W’s at FTL
2 L’s at FTA
2 L’s at Champs

WL at Footaction, Which just never happens, I have hit the last 6 releases that I wanted, L @ Champs but only 1 store near me got them so I kinda figured that, and a W at Footlocker. But in Annapolis :-( Dont really want to drive that far to get these. Prob just going to let them go back

Yeah i dont know how the algorithms work for these apps but I used to hit everything at all three stores now only footlocker blesses me and even that feels like a matter of time before a L. And I got thousands on each smdh.

Back
Top Bottom