***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
Screenshot_2018-06-22-18-30-21.png

Light work..

The undercutting begins on StockX lol. Unless you didn’t pay any tax, how is losing money smart. Is it really worth it just to up your balance on foot apps?

Has anyone ever win off the waitlist? I know it’s pretty much an L but curious to know how they will notify us. Plus how long do I get to put in my access code if I do win.

I
Has anyone ever win off the waitlist? I know it’s pretty much an L but curious to know how they will notify us. Plus how long do I get to put in my access code if I do win.
I have.... you'll get another notification saying you've been promoted from the waitlist and you'll have an hour to confirm it

It’s unlikely but it does happen. They send you a notification on your phone, but the time can be from one hour after to many.

I’ve never got off the waitlist until the off whites last week. Went to sleep after work because I was dead tired and woke up showing I was promoted and already expired. Lol would have made the drive for those

I’ve never got off the waitlist until the off whites last week. Went to sleep after work because I was dead tired and woke up showing I was promoted and already expired. Lol would have made the drive for those

The pain. I made a 10 hr round trip drive for mine, never done anything like that before

I have. I think there's a decent chance to win off the waitlist for these as there is zero resale profit on these currently. Once people realize this, they won't confirm or pickup tomorrow. I believe these will be similar to the Jordan XI Jeters and will be restocking with returns over the next few weeks

Back
Top Bottom