***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
So I finally got my CP3 12s from SNKRS and opened them up last night. The outer shipping box was perfect, but...

- The shoe box itself inside the shipping box was absolutely crushed and destroyed. Why would they think it's okay to send something like that?
- One of the shoes has a small 1/4 inch slice on the side of it
- The shoe box (at least for my size 13) is much smaller than the box normally is for 12s. If all the boxes were this size I'd be cool with it because size 13 boxes for 12s are gigantic but having this one be so much smaller is really messing with my OCD.

Going to be returning this janky pair with the destroyed box and hoping for a sale somewhere. Shame, I really like these and I was okay with paying full price but this just soured me on them. Ugh.

IMG_20180817_215648631_LL~2.jpg
Any Weather!!!Lol

Last edited:
So I'm all hyped for the International Flights, but nobody else seems to care about them. Any chance those sit and become discount material?

Local footaction getting 12 international. That means guarantee cop!! They never get any heat!!

Been in on these 12s, but it seems like a lot others will be. Won't wait for a discount.

I even like the long sleeve shirts i been seeing for them as well. Might have to get matchy matchy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom