***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
A51D3361-77C3-4ED1-858E-2EC47D4A46DC.jpeg
EA7FF7EB-10FE-43F4-BAD7-409A4EFF3F55.jpeg
46439336-3C95-461D-B4FF-96F04EE0741B.jpeg

new.gif

i'm the resident 11 hater, ASG/UNC/Legend Blue, Breds, C&G/Prom, 72-10, & Silver Anniv. are ok though some need alterations because shoes with white midsoles and dark uppers are mostly trash unless it's on a 12 then its tolerable, but concords, space jams and all the other are trash the ie low aren't bad either in some colorways

that whole shoes with white midsoles and dark uppers are mostly trash statement is not a fact. Its a pretty terrible opinion lol, but its an opinion nonetheless.

that whole shoes with white midsoles and dark uppers are mostly trash statement is not a fact. Its a pretty terrible opinion lol, but its an opinion nonetheless.

oh it's def IMHO it's something i hate on shoes, i will def be modding my 72-10s and breds next yr when i get back to the states, my 72-10s are beaters i'm wearing in the snow that's how much i hate white midsoles they were a def remorse buy that my homeboy talked me into getting i usually stay away from shoes that have dark uppers and white midsoles it's almost a pet peeve at this point with very few exceptions to the rule, AJ12s and EXT styled lebron's are the only pass, i haven't really supported many boost styles bcuz of the boost beng white with dark uppers

it's my opinion and not wild, why is it weird that someone doesn't really like the hype or look of AJ11s?

:rofl:no drugs i'm in the army no time for peeing hot on a UA and ruining my career plus i don't trust drugs at all, never have never will
The winter 12s tho over them? I know you don't like white midsole but damn

We had our Xmas party at a Dave and Buster's in the mall, so I perused through a few shoe stores. The Winterized joints are nice. I will cop with a disco. I've spent too much this season, and I haven't even started my Xmas shopping.

i'd pick whatever the worst decided 12 is over any 11 but that's just me i hate the 11s that much, and i love the 12s that much
Wow, thats strong. Much respect for the love you have for the 12 for sure. But just curious on to why the hate for the XI so high? Taxis for life btw:lol:.

Wow, thats strong. Much respect for the love you have for the 12 for sure. But just curious on to why the hate for the XI so high? Taxis for life btw:lol:.

The white midsole on the dark uppers, and the hype, I get it it's the best bulls season, the shoe was banned, and fined every time he wore, the movie, the return to form the start of the 2nd 3peat and I've owned bred 2x and concords back in 2001 and that mesh is done if anything touches it, the midsole is the hardest to clean midsole of any shoe I've ever owned, idk what it's made of but once it's on there, it's on there, so I just grew to hate how you cant make mistakes wearing them and can't clean them if you do. I hated seen people fighting over them in the later 2000s bcuz of hype. The C&G are prob the best ones period bcuz theirs no fear of dirtying an all black shoe

ehhhh imo my neoprene 12s serve the same purpose. theyre tanks. dont really need the winterized. altho that fleece lining is a nice touch tho.

Maybe you just had bad pairs but 11s are not hard to clean at all..

No I use to hangout at one of those shoe cleaning kiosk in the malls, that mesh never came clean and I'd just laugh so IMHO 11s are hype trash they're are exceptions to the rule, 72-10s, breds, win like 96 can be great with some customization c&g, 25th, grey suede are great out the box, I do like my jeter lows that I wear with my Astros gear. I'm wearing 72-10s right now out here in the snow, 11s make great beaters lol, but I'd never wear them with a suit like others I got womens dress boots for suits
20171029_174529.jpg

i cleaned mine the other day and their bright white. maybe they're selling bad stuff. they really aren't hard to clean at all

i cleaned mine the other day and their bright white. maybe they're selling bad stuff. they really aren't hard to clean at all

Good for you dont know what cleaner you're using but I also don't care as it's not gonna change my opinion on those trash shoes or my personal experiences with them, shall we move on

Back
Top Bottom