***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 158 60.5%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 48 18.4%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.3%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
I never understand why younger people in the shoe game call the Jordan 12 all stars playoffs it’s weird to me

I never understand why younger people in the shoe game call the Jordan 12 all stars playoffs it’s weird to me

It’s cause he wore that colorway in both the 1997 All Star game, as well as in the playoffs for home games (Black reds on the road). The Obsidians would probably have been the All Star shoe but they started wearing team jerseys that year so I guess Mike elected the black whites instead, but either way Playoffs makes perfect sense to me.

Last edited:
I want playoffs jb! Easily one of my favorite pair of is. Sold the last release just because someone gave me a great offer. I didn't need the $ and wasn't trying to make room in the collection. I've been looking at pairs on the resale market and they are going for about what I sold my pair for.
After I posted this last night I threw a bid on stockx and it got accepted. Lol which is great news for all of you since in a couple weeks we'll probably get rumors of these releasing again

I don’t know if they’re still doing it, but this upcoming year (19-20), is the 23rd anniversary of the XII. I’m hoping we finally see the white/red color way again.

Yea I don’t know if they’re doing all of that but I’d be all for it for sure.

Been a while since the White/Red and Rising Sun pairs, so I'm sure folks gon eat it up.
It will be slow off shelves though.

It’s cause he wore that colorway in both the 1997 All Star game, as well as in the playoffs for home games (Black reds on the road). The Obsidians would probably have been the All Star shoe but they started wearing team jerseys that year so I guess Mike elected the black whites instead, but either way Playoffs makes perfect sense to me.
That’s why it doesn’t make sense, any other shoe wore during all star game is called all star, those 12’s were Introduced in all star game so Technically that’s what they are.
Playoffs would be a shoe he started wearing during the playoffs

Best my playoff 12’s to the ground and now I want some brand new ones to rock. Will they go above $320 in resale, I’m trying to get them for as low as possible

That’s why it doesn’t make sense, any other shoe wore during all star game is called all star, those 12’s were Introduced in all star game so Technically that’s what they are.
Playoffs would be a shoe he started wearing during the playoffs

It’s not like it hasn’t happened before with what they’re called. Same situation with the 13s. People call the playoff colorway for them playoffs, when they originally debuted in the all star game.

I generally refer to Jordan’s worn exclusively in the All Star game as the “all stars”. The Aqua 8’s are a good example, as that was the only time he wore them.

Agree. The 7 bords, Aquas, Columbias even Lightnings to me are All Star shoes. I dont see anyone calling BC3s and 4s along with Met 5s and Infra 6s all stars. So why the 12 and 13?

Back
Top Bottom