Official Jordan xx3 commercial (vid)

Originally Posted by KID ZERO NINE

i've got goosebumps
co-sign. but mine are from seeing Derek Jeter on the baseball field at the school i go to now lol
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Of all things we can say about this commercial, good or bad, and IMO i thinks it's good paying some homage to the NEW team jordan, I CAN say this, itREALLY wasn't about the shoes.
laugh.gif
So for those who wish to see moreof the shoe, you need to listen a lil bit betta.
laugh.gif
ahhhhh.............good laughs, Jordan makes me sick, but you gotta love the guy.

I don't like it. I only buy Jordans because they are MJ's shoes. I don't care about the other athletes in the brand. That's fine that itdoesn't have to be about the shoes but it should at least be focused around the guy who started it all. Make commercials for team shoes centered around theother brand athletes. Possibly the last shoe in the line and we don't even get any shots of MJ's career. Without his career the shoes wouldn't meananything. What MJ said in the background was nice and the shot of him as a kid at the end was great, but that's all. Overall, I feel it was poorlyexecuted.

Originally Posted by EMac291

Originally Posted by dcoop18

It's not about the shoes
It's about knowing where you're going
Not forgetting where you started
It's about having the courage to fail,
Not breaking when you are broken
Taking everything you've been given,
And making something better
It's about work, before glory
And what's inside of you,
Is doing what they say you can't
It's not about the shoes,
It's what you do in them
It's about being who you were born to be.

-Michael Jordan

Don't quote him on that since he didn't write it, just because it was his voice in the commercial doesn't mean they were his thoughts, there was probably a group of people who came up with that and im almost positive MJ wasn't one of em.
you mad

anyway i liked the commercial but should have had more shots of the shoes

I like the commercial..very inspiring..i like the way they used other players to show what you can do in the shoes in order to "become legendary"

Don't quote him on that since he didn't write it, just because it was his voice in the commercial doesn't mean they were his thoughts, there was probably a group of people who came up with that and im almost positive MJ wasn't one of em.

so do you not quote presidents when they say something in one of their speeches since they have speech writers?

this is ma favorite jordan commercial with the XX commercial...I think the great thing about JB athletes carry themselves very well on and off court except forTO which is why i always thought he was gnna b dropped

I think the commercials was pretty weak. Like others have said this commercial is more about the brand than the shoes. I wanted to see MJ playing in the shoessomething similiar to the XVI's or the 18's "What is Love" commercial. Those were some tight commercials I have to go check them out onYoutube. Whats up with Nike/Jordan commercials this season. Lebron's commercial so-so, the XX3 commercial is so-so, Kobe commercial is so-so?

this was a great commercial the XXIII is going to be crazy I just wish I could get two limited pairs and hold on to them until my children grow up

all jb commericals tend to make me sit back for a second and think about things just like this one..

Back
Top Bottom