Official Jordan xx3 commercial (vid)

Originally Posted by CoolGreyNT

Who's the guy who dropped 61 points?

CP3....had the opportunity to see it in person....amazing night
pimp.gif

IF not posted already, someone asked about the boxing guy....I think that's Roy Jones Jr...maybe I'm wrong....? Who else is a boxer on the JB team?

This was a pretty good commercial, but it didn't give me goosebumps like the XX1commercial did.

trash commerical... yeah Jordan brand is dead... if the VI infareds dropped on the same day the XX3 dropped.... everyone would copp the VI and forget theXX3's

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Originally Posted by EMac291

Originally Posted by dcoop18

It's not about the shoes
It's about knowing where you're going
Not forgetting where you started
It's about having the courage to fail,
Not breaking when you are broken
Taking everything you've been given,
And making something better
It's about work, before glory
And what's inside of you,
Is doing what they say you can't
It's not about the shoes,
It's what you do in them
It's about being who you were born to be.

-Michael Jordan

Don't quote him on that since he didn't write it, just because it was his voice in the commercial doesn't mean they were his thoughts, there was probably a group of people who came up with that and im almost positive MJ wasn't one of em.
you mad

anyway i liked the commercial but should have had more shots of the shoes
seriously, relax. I envision MJ saying this. commercial is sick. it served its purpose: provoke emotion.

I don't know about any of you but that made me want to cop the Stealth ones. I already favored them more than the white.

luvin the commercial...i remember bein at that game at Rips part..thats my fam if u didnt kno...this summer ill try my best to get u some of his PE's...Coatesville 4 Life...I Am Rip City!

it's not about the shoes

it's about the media juggernaut selling the shoes

I'm sure this ad will serve its purpose, but I found it ultra-cheesy

Jordan shouldn't have been over the commercial, because he doesn't play anymore. His voice was enough. That's why they have Jordan players.

Good commercial though, not sure how anyone can dislike it, considering the crap that's shown.

Back
Top Bottom