OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Where u been kid lebron? There were couple outlets that had those 8s but I'm thinking they sold out. Can't wait to go home from work, hopefully mine will be waiting for me
well lets see

hong kong - china - phuket - india - bangkok
tongue.gif

the 8s arnt that bad i matched with a throw back chicago cubs jersey. I had the grey(3m)pink womens v and eveybody wanted them to rock that just how it is herein the columbus.

Yo do you guys ever See any Nike Pro Gear in the outlets near yall. I been looking all over and this was my last resort to ask yall.. any help is appreciatedand I thought I could call the locator but they shut me down

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Yo do you guys ever See any Nike Pro Gear in the outlets near yall. I been looking all over and this was my last resort to ask yall.. any help is appreciated and I thought I could call the locator but they shut me down
My store in Williamsburg has tons of Nike Pro... Boys, womens, & mens
laugh.gif
(Mens is 25% off I think) The number is 757-220-4720 if u wannaorder......

Vacaville has the Ice Blue VIII's but the display said $59.99. Maybe you could call and try to price match if youre still looking for these

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by datruth92803

Yo do you guys ever See any Nike Pro Gear in the outlets near yall. I been looking all over and this was my last resort to ask yall.. any help is appreciated and I thought I could call the locator but they shut me down
My store in Williamsburg has tons of Nike Pro... Boys, womens, & mens
laugh.gif
(Mens is 25% off I think) The number is 757-220-4720 if u wanna order......

Thanks Fam I appreciated that

i went to NR in shaumburg IL, saw foamposite lite amare stoudamire. size 10. white, black with purple accent for $49.99

8'S arrive today.. wifey dont know they are coming.. so i should get a call shortly.. lol i told her to open the box when it shows..

Got my women 8s in just now, mines are a-grade. no bgrade stamp, got the OG box, look perfect.

just a 13 s kind of big.
o well. strap em up tight and roll out

^

just called back same store and had a size 12 sent to me. was trying to charge me 49.99, but told the lady that i bought them earlier this week for 14.99. saysi have to pay to ship them back and when they get them, they will send them to me. or take to my local nike outlet and return and call back with transaction #.
mad.gif

***Womens Jordan 8 Ice blue update***

Goodlookin on da 411 on da VIII's copped from Foothills Mall in Arizona
$14.99 was matched w/o shipping charge instead of the asking $49.99 msrp
If you need confirmation of price ask for Jason (manager @ Milipitas 408.942.6457)
R3tro 3 originally posted that and that info is spot on, if you call any spot and you need a direct # or store to give them just give them that ifneed be. Thanks R3tro 3.

(listed in womens sizes, and the only sizes I asked about were 10-13 that doesn't mean lower sizes don't exist but they didn't make sizes biggerthan 13)
630-585-9568 - 10, 11, 12, 13 (They are listed at 24.99 but they will let you price match but only a couple pairs according to the manager). This storeright here may have the most stocked inventory of the 8s that is left. To give you an idea when they ran a system check dude said they had 32 size 10s and awhole slew of 11, 12, 13.

716-298-5615 - 12, 10.5 (listed somewhere in the 40's, they were acting like they wouldn't price match, but figured I'd just list the number anywayfor others who still want to try their luck)

845-928-8838 sz 11, 10, maybe 12 and 13 (this store already knows whats up, they had them listed at the same price the above outlet but before I could evenmention price match they said "but since another outlet has them for 14.99 we must price match them).

Good luck with that.

Another thing I found interesting and some of you might already be up on this, when you call nike have you ever noticed that the customer service rep whendoing a search for you will be like, "well I just checked this computer, but hold on let me check my other computer". Well I've noticed that,and I noticed that all the reps don't check all of their computers, well I finally got an explanation for what that is when I ran a check on the 8s. Thecustomer service said its 2 programs, one is the obvious "NIKEFIND" and the other is called "BULLPEN". They both basically do the sameexact thing but they are two different applications but using both gives you the more thorough results (which I have noticed), because sometimes something willshow up in one application but not the other. So from now on whenever I call I'll be making sure they use both bullpen and nikefind, and I suggest anyoneelse that calls to do the same, because the thing is, when you call, you really have no clue what application they are using. You could assume they are usingNikefind, but they could really be using bullpen, and vice versa. I think this would also explain the reason why I get different results on certain thingscalled within days of each other. I would say the 2 times I noted blatantly noted that the customer service rep used two different computers (applications) myresults were better/more thorough

LASTLY......YO!

Ya'll might think I'm buggin, but everyone remember the olive 9s that were dirt cheap back in the days. Remember how there was a craze that went onwhere alot of people were dying the olive portion of the upper to black with nothing but good results? Well I am STRONGLY consider getting the whole ice blueupper (only the suede portions) to all black, so the shoe would become a base all blk shoe with only the midsole, sole, that plastic piece right above the backmidsole, and the patch on the tongue would remain the same. I'm thinkin about trying to photoshop it to explain, but it was a thought and I figure for14.99 it can't hurt to experiment one bit. I was lucky enough to have retrokid/jumpmanst (much love boy) take mine 9s to be dyed at a local shop where hehad got his dyed and the quality was superb. The dye wouldn't rub off or nothing, you wouldve thought it was the og colorway. I may have to find a localshop myself that can do this to superb quality standards and If I can I may post one pic or something. I'm hoping I can stir some of ya'll on thisboard to do the same (or at least consider it) because think about it, What do you have to lose after spending $15? The key to this is that the upper issuede/nubuck leather so it is prime for dying, and ANYONE that actually remembers/dyed their olive 9s way back than that they turned out to be asuccess....Thanks Again NT

^Lol, I do remember that. There was a guy on here, think his name was ro22ss, or something similar, who did it. I sent him some AJ 16 ginger that I got for$20 from Eastbay, and some white/carolina AJ VI Low. The AJ 16 was dyed to all black, and the caro parts on the AJ 6 were dyed to red. Would not suggestedgetting soles dyed on anything, as the dye comes off rather easily, but dyeing the AJ 8 from ice blue to all black sounds like a good idea. Think I'm gonnatry it

Yeah, good looks on the info young hova. I bought a pair from Woodbury with the exact idea in mind. Really can't lose out at $15 shipped. As far as thedye, I know that Angelus suede dye is/was very popular among Niketalkers back in the day. I'm not sure if there is anything better out there, butthat's what I plan on using.

I remember ro22ss turned some ginger XVI into a sick white/black/blue colorway that I loved but never got around to sending him a pair to do.

I also believe he had an infatuation of wearing sweatpants.

845-928-8838 sz 11, 10, maybe 12 and 13 (this store already knows whats up, they had them listed at the same price the above outlet but before I could even mention price match they said "but since another outlet has them for 14.99 we must price match them).

nothing bigger than 11, dude was like weve been getting calls alll weeek

(listed in womens sizes, and the only sizes I asked about were 10-13 that doesn't mean lower sizes don't exist but they didn't make sizes bigger than 13)
630-585-9568 - 10, 11, 12, 13 (They are listed at 24.99 but they will let you price match but only a couple pairs according to the manager). This store right here may have the most stocked inventory of the 8s that is left. To give you an idea when they ran a system check dude said they had 32 size 10s and a whole slew of 11, 12, 13.
plenty of big sizes, price is $25, they WONT price match

716-298-5615 - 12, 10.5 (listed somewhere in the 40's, they were acting like they wouldn't price match, but figured I'd just list the number anyway for others who still want to try their luck)
dude in footwear is a JERK... their price is 49.99 and WONT price match...

i guess ill drop the 24.99
mad.gif

also

PHILADELPHIA SPORTS FANS: Gigantic Spectrum Clearance Sale today only until 4pm! Hats $5, Tees $5, novelties $1, more! The Spectrum is being demolished late this year, and Wachovia is having a giant clearance of all of their old stock that can't be sold in the new stores. Asample of what they have on the floor of the Spectrum until 4pm today:

Phillies Tees $5 (NLDS, NLCS, NL League Champs, NO WORLD SERIES ITEMS!)
Phillies Hats $5 (NLDS, NLCS, League Champs, NO WS)
Phillies Jerseys $75 -- not much cheaper than stores
Phillies novelties $1-5 -- some dolls, posters, pennants, mini bats, etc.

Flyers Tees $5 (2008 Playoffs, general merch)
Flyers Hats $5 (2008 Playoffs, general)
Flyers Jerseys $50 (replica -- authentics are $100, usually $200)
Flyers novelties $1-5 -- flags, pennants, mini sticks, pucks, etc.

Sixers Tees $5
Sixers Hats $5
Sixers Jerseys $10-20 (youth sizes $10, adults $10-15. Mostly old players like Kyle Korver, but many many Elton Brand and Iguodala jerseys as well. AdidasSwingman jerseys are usually $90, $15 here!)
Sixers novelties $1-5 -- ties, cuff links, mini basketballs, socks, flags, pennants, etc.

YMMV YMMV YMMV in terms of sizes still available!! This sale has been going on since 10am today so sizes and styles may be very limited by this point!!

FREE PARKING ALL DAY, FREE SODA ALL DAY, $1 HOT DOGS ALL DAY!!
smile.gif

i took my viii's to a local shop and they refuse to dye nubuck because they said that they never get good results. they say the dye spreads unevenly whichcauses a "blotchy" effect on parts of the shoe. if anyone does this and has success, please post pics and info on how you do/did it.

Back
Top Bottom