OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

found these at my local ross for 30 ... didnt buy them cuz they were kinda small

o6afm1.jpg

jhobson5 - ughhh. ive gone like five times to my local nordstrom rack looking for the mint 95's and cant seem to find em.

pimp.gif
tho

can i kno where the NR you visited is?

for ya'll that ordered the viii's for 15 bucks, where are you from? im from so cal and have not received the shoes. i ordered last wednesday or so.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

jhobson5 - ughhh. ive gone like five times to my local nordstrom rack looking for the mint 95's and cant seem to find em.

pimp.gif
tho

I went to the nordstrom rack here in denver. Koopa2410-They had frees in a 9 and a 10. And some bigger sizes. The price was 50 i believe

xilegacy- thanks for the info on that site.
placed an order. got a confirmation email.and already received a tracking number.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are those AM 95 Mints up there?

Just asking cause I have no knowledge of shoes outside of Jordan, LeBron, and Kobe.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

for ya'll that ordered the viii's for 15 bucks, where are you from? im from so cal and have not received the shoes. i ordered last wednesday or so.
I live in ohio (columbus) and mine came from new york it was only 3 days.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

pimp.gif
tho

I went to the nordstrom rack here in denver. Koopa2410-They had frees in a 9 and a 10. And some bigger sizes. The price was 50 i believe
did you hit up the one by park meadows or the one up by flat irons? notice anything in a 10.5 or 11? new green 95's for 50, nice. don'tknow if I can mess with that color, but it's still a good deal.

also, does anybody know if niketowns or factory stores still give coupons for sneaker donations? I have about 8 or 9 pairs i'm going to donate, and justfigured I might as well get a little something from it if possible.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

also, does anybody know if niketowns or factory stores still give coupons for sneaker donations? I have about 8 or 9 pairs i'm going to donate, and just figured I might as well get a little something from it if possible.

you can donate your shoes in a little box at nike factories, but you won't get anything for them

Yo, are you guys sure lacelocked.com is LEGIT?? The site has now disappeared. Or is it just crashed?? Anyone know anything?

^ people confirmed LEGIT yesterday. I placed an order for two pairs of shoes yesterday. and I already received a tracking number. guess we'll have to waitandd see.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Have not recieved my pairs as well, southern cali btw

LACELOCKED.COM is 1000000% legit. know one of the owners. they do good, efficient, legit business and have good prices. and that site was made by an NTer

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by jhobson5

pimp.gif
tho

did you hit up the one by park meadows or the one up by flat irons? notice anything in a 10.5 or 11? new green 95's for 50, nice. don't know if I can mess with that color, but it's still a good deal.

Yeah it was the one at Park Meadows. Ah they had some trainers, nike free, sharkley's, and lebron Vs. But no major heat in those sizes

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

LACELOCKED.COM is 1000000% legit. know one of the owners. they do good, efficient, legit business and have good prices. and that site was made by an NTer

I was able to go on it yesterday but the site has been down all day today, anyone know what happend.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

I was able to go on it yesterday but the site has been down all day today, anyone know what happend.

The site works fine for me just as WWW.LACELOCKED.COM

jhobson5, good lookin' out man, thanks. 1st nugs preseason game tonight! still trying to figure out of it's on TV at all...

Went To the Nike Outlet in Pleasant Prairie, WI and Copped the LeBron VI White/Red/Black Colorway for $41.99 sz 8.5, and the White/Red/Black Nike FlightLite's sz 8.5 for $54.99
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom