OFFICIAL July 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. HEAT

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Where the Jordan Cement Members Only Jacket @ Philly? Does anyone have a Style #?

Premium Outlet in Limerick PA, about 20 minutes from King of Prussia Mall. The style number is 267457.

pretty sure it's this one

2470198706_dc13d9eecc.jpg

For anyone interested in the DMP 1 Package, Eastbay has removed the discount exclusion. Use code "PETE1234" and get 20% off ($45 off). I can dealwith $180 for 2 pairs of 1s.

Originally Posted by jcliz

For anyone interested in the DMP 1 Package, Eastbay has removed the discount exclusion. Use code "PETE1234" and get 20% off ($45 off). I can deal with $180 for 2 pairs of 1s.
thanks for the heads up but 180$ is still just a little to much for me
eyes.gif
When I can get 30% off the pack it will be copped right away
smokin.gif

For anyone interested in the DMP 1 Package, Eastbay has removed the discount exclusion. Use code "PETE1234" and get 20% off ($45 off). I can deal with $180 for 2 pairs of 1s.
Good eye...

Originally Posted by feeway730

jersey gardens had a fsr. cant remembr cw tho
oh yeah? can't wait to cop this nameless colorless shoe that is available in all sizes

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Damn that's a good price for those HOH Foam's. only an 11 left though...

Wow, I'm soooo mad I missed out on these. I've been looking for a third pair for a decent price and I'm size 11 too!!!!

i don't know for a fact, but you may be able to combine that with Bing.com; they have 20% off rebates for Eastbay stuff. that would bepotentially 40% off (if it works).

I was just on ebay and I came across a listing for these CDP XI's (probably B-grades b/c the buy it now is like $180)...

21835805e0736670a378e9f7c6452c7cfe1c2aa.pjpg

I had no idea these made their way to outlets. I guess I get a late pass.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I was just on ebay and I came across a listing for these CDP XI's (probably B-grades b/c the buy it now is like $180)...

YES sir last month

ontario mills ca
only things worth mentioining
air max 1 white/grey/obsidian 69.99 fsr
air pegasus 89 white/grey/red 59.99 fsr
air pippen all black 109.99 fsr
melo m4 black gold 51.99 fsr
lebron soldier 1's black/grey/ red 59.99 fsr
air max 97 lux 69.99 scattered sizes
hash wall has 3 zoom bb2 in size 9.5s for 49.99 in the white black colorway

B-Grade usually come in that Nike box. So yea, they are B-Grades.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

B-Grade usually come in that Nike box. So yea, they are B-Grades.
already 3-4 times

^ just tell them u found them on NikeFind and they will give u free shipping

I just got those nike sb dunk mid's today and they r perfect. they come in the normal sb box but r marked as b-grades. also got my free everydays from theoutlets too and they r perfection. i couldnt help but put them on my feet already. got them for $40

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Whats the free shipping code when ordering from nike outlets?
Tell the associate on the phone you went to another outlet and they used NikeFind to locate the product and they told you that you should get freeshipping for using NikeFind.

Back
Top Bottom