OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Last Month's Nike Outlet Thread

Please note that phone orders are no longer accepted at Nike Factory Stores, due to the payment changes for credit cards (chip and sign), so please do not ask about it on this thread. You can still call the stores for stock info, but your mileage may vary from store to store.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

- Any posts on the change in value of the Nike receipt surveys.

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.

Grapevine Mills Nike Outlet. Grapevine, TX

Told baby girl she wasn't getting anymore shoes until school started back. Seen these and had to break protocol.

IMAG0476.jpg

HEY GUYZ!

Haven't posted in a while! Hope all is good

Riverhead outlet 7/2

Jordan 13 Altitude black/green couple of sizes left

Jordan 11 low cool grey $175 full size run to size 15 came in on Saturday 6/30

Jordan 17 white/croc $129 FSR to size 12

Jordan 32 black/red/white believe price was $130

Penny 2 White/black/blue $79.99 FSR to size 13

They have a few of the SF Air Force ones HI
They have a few of Trophy Room (Marcus Jordan) T-shirts , shorts and hats for sale

Also the Jordan windbreaker sweat suits that match with the Jordan 3 and 4 s

Jordan City of Flight jackets also available up to size 3x but Ill wait for the F and F discount

So long

The sales man said that July 19 to July 23 Nike outlet Friends and family sale is coming and everything is for sale 30%% off

HEY GUYZ!

Haven't posted in a while! Hope all is good

Riverhead outlet 7/2

Jordan 13 Altitude black/green couple of sizes left

Jordan 11 low cool grey $175 full size run to size 15 came in on Saturday 6/30

Jordan 17 white/croc $129 FSR to size 12

Jordan 32 black/red/white believe price was $130

Penny 2 White/black/blue $79.99 FSR to size 13

They have a few of the SF Air Force ones HI
They have a few of Trophy Room (Marcus Jordan) T-shirts , shorts and hats for sale

Also the Jordan windbreaker sweat suits that match with the Jordan 3 and 4 s

Jordan City of Flight jackets also available up to size 3x but Ill wait for the F and F discount

So long

The sales man said that July 19 to July 23 Nike outlet Friends and family sale is coming and everything is for sale 30%% off

Thank you for this Riverhead update. I can't make it this weekend but hopefully F&F will have nice shoes like you posted here

Santa Clarita was super dry even the reseller I always see cleaning up left wit nothing . The whole store is 20% off though . Good Random nfl jerseys depending which team you like . random laker and clipper jerseys from ex players . Ending up just getting the gold laker authentic shorts around 28$ xxl and xxxl only

Just did a survey it’s so much faster/easier there’s hardly any questions . Makes me miss the 10$ that much more though

Yup he’s one of a good half dozen regular resellers at San Leandro

I'm all for people getting it however they can, but not at the expense of others.

Is Nike doing anything to curb resellers from hoarding and selling at an inflated price?

Man comeon with the reseller thing or phone orders. don’t beat down the update thread. It’s only first week of the month. There is no need for this cluster.

What? Nobody wants to pay a higher price for items that have already been discounted.

It was a serious question. I'm asking if anything has been done or will be done about it.

The first post says this thread is an update thread so I'm checking for an update on outlet policy.

Last edited:
What? Nobody wants to pay a higher price for items that have already been discounted.

It was a serious question. I'm asking if anything has been done or will be done about it.

The first post says this thread is an update thread so I'm checking for an update on outlet policy.

There’s a limit of 6 items per style per person. (Only 6 Pegasus regardless of color, only 6 LeBrons, regardless of color, etc). Employees are also not allowed to help them carry items up front. They can only purchase what they can carry all at once. Employees also are not allowed to search in the back or help them in most aspects.

Back
Top Bottom