OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Screenshot_20180722-085202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ridgewalk Parkway in Woodstock GA has lots of Kyrie 4s in the aisles and 3s on the has in a white and black color way. The 4s were black with blue bottoms for $70 and black with mango bottoms for 80 before the discount. Not sure how much the ones on the hash were as each of them had a different sticker pricing so you would need to get a rep to scan to verify. Good selection of various air maxes as well for size 12 and lower. Picked up some cool grey Jordan 10s that I've known them to be sitting on in my size in the back for months. Of course they raised the price from $125 2 weeks ago to $150 but with the FF discount they came up to $111.

Arundel Mill Factory Store MD

Those international Jordan 3's for retail in the back.

Kyrie 4 943806-401 size 8-12 and 13 $79.99

Kyrie 4 943806-010 size 7-12 $99.99

3 medium sized NikeLab Collection Moleskin M65 Men's Jacket 916429-325 $319.97

Hash Wall:

The same SF AF1 Mid's I've seen at the other stores.

Royal Flyknit Jordan 1's $129.99 smallest I see is a 10.

A few KD10 897815-007 $119.99

One size 11 Vapormax 97 AJ7291-100 retail

One size 10.5 of that blue Jordan 1 that just released retail.

One size 7.5 women's Vapormax FK MOC AA4155-006 retail

One size 8 Vapormax Inneva AO2447-001

Any updates from the East LA store ??
I went to East Los yesterday, Couple of gems on the Hash wall, Couple of pairs of Kobe Protros (Yellow & gold ) MLPS , Also saw a pair of Air Max Hybrid 1/90.. I picked up a pair of Curry 1's for 60 bucks off the Hash wall with my F&F pass... Finally a nice come up on Friends and Family...

I’m debating on hitting up the Long Beach outlet in an hour (my local one) but am thinking I should just save the time and gas....we all know it will be dryer than the Mojave desert. It’s only a 10 minute drive, but yeeeeeah.
Have you been to the Nike outlet on PCH and Crenshaw... Its like 15 minutes away from Long Beach.. I went yesterday, it was a couple of gems on the hash wall... Just a heads up.... I hit long beach yesterday, it was kinda dry

Hate to sound like a broken record
Nike app pass(the one posted above)
You can use multiple times
I’ve used mine twice so far
In the past I’ve used it up to 4 times before without any problems
You might run into a problem where they won’t accept the screenshot and make you physically pull up the app(very rare)

Yea some stores are annoying AF :lol: plus like I said even if you use one they ask for your Nike email.

Yea some stores are annoying AF :lol: plus like I said even if you use one they ask for your Nike email.
Kinda annoying when on last day, 2 hours before closing , they give everyone physical f&f card...so what’s the whole point of need ur email , Nike plus app and no screenshots etc.

Kinda annoying when on last day, 2 hours before closing , they give everyone physical f&f card...so what’s the whole point of need ur email , Nike plus app and no screenshots etc.
agreed its ridiculous. when I went a few days ago I kinda stone faced the girl for asking for my email when I legit said hold up I gotta put up the app to get my coupon. Like bro whats the difference, youre really gonna deny a sale an discount on garbage stuff? chill man just let people cop

Stopped filling them out once they stopped giving out the $10 coupons. Was planning on hitting up East Los and Citadel later but feeling kinda lazy...if I do go I’ll post an update

Have you been to the Nike outlet on PCH and Crenshaw... Its like 15 minutes away from Long Beach.. I went yesterday, it was a couple of gems on the hash wall... Just a heads up.... I hit long beach yesterday, it was kinda dry
Good looking out. I know where you are talking about but haven’t popped in there yet. Perhaps next weekend!

Back
Top Bottom