OFFICIAL JULY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

I know it’s Sunday and anything worthy would be gone. But stopped by Torrence and Long Beach anyways to see it any scraps were left. Nada. Although they did have a Step Curry Authentic (blue) and LeBron James all star Authentic jerseys. Both at full price tho.

Want a pair of Kyrie 4 ankletakers but seems like it’s only the same 2 colorways at every outlet

Citadel ca
Lines to get in , getting longer now lol 21D8E23B-EF35-49BE-B75E-D1B70EA6EEA2.jpeg

Nike Clearance - Burlington, WA

Just in time for the Portland Trailblazers vs Toronto Raptors pre-season game in Vancouver, Canada. They have 3 different Blazers swingman away jerseys for $40 each before F&F discount. Full sizes available of the CJ and Nurkić jerseys. Limited sizes of the Dame swingman jerseys (40, 44 and 48). I Grabbed a CJ and 2 Dames in a size 40.

They also had a few white 2018 NBA All-Star jerseys in size 52 only for $40 each. They had one DWade Cavs swingman in a size 60 for $20. I Grabbed an All-Star Chicago Bulls Jordan jersey in a size 40.

Not much in terms of shoes. Saw some size 8.5 Jordan II lows for $100 before F&F discount.

Used a screen cap of the Tanger F&F coupon below to get the 30% discount.

E765FE3D-01B2-4D92-BDA7-F409FCE2C2E1.jpeg

0A1F2B47-1545-4E93-B94C-0D1ADDA1C144.jpeg

Last edited:
Just a heads up, starting Tuesday there will no longer be coupons offered for the receipt survey. Survey will be shorter and more focused on your shopping experience, but to reiterate there will NOT be a coupon attached to it.

I just took a survey from a purchase last Thursday. The receipt stated 5 off 25, but when I finished the survey, it no longer offered the option to enter an email for a discount code. It looks like they already removed the offer...

They didn’t have anything down here in San Diego I’ve been going everyday only thing I found were Equality AF1s so I picked those up. Originally they were 160 but I got them for 120. Was surprised by the quality of them really nice leather and the insole is super thick and comfy

Last edited:
Looks like the survey still comes with a $5 off $25 here in Canada. Who knows how long it’s gonna be here until.

Anyone ever made trips to Nike Employee store in oregon? What to expect?
depends on your pass.

50% off everything if you have the good pass which includes jordans. If it's the other type...I think it's 30% off jordans but 50% off everything else

It's like a costco for jordans. You can ship your stuff if your visiting but they charge you tax.

You'll enjoy it.

Hmmm. It really depends on when you go. It's very similar to a Nike Store only everything is 40% off. I was in on Sunday and just to name a few shoes. Air Maxes. Vapor Maxes. Air Force 1s. Kyrie 4s. KD11. Lebron and Lebron Soldiers. PG2. Converse Chucks. Metcons. Epic React. Various Jordan brand sneakers. Lebron AZG in Wheat. Airmax 270. And various Nike apparel.

The store is huge. Especially compared to the Adidas employee store. I was told the average amount spent is $500.

Last edited:
Still no W’s all L’s!! This is BS! I’m tired of losing out on kicks I want for retail and having to pay

Back
Top Bottom