OFFICIAL JULY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

looking for protro 4s in socal area, I called citadel they said they dont carry any at this time. Wondering if anyone else knows a spot that does carry them? would appreciate any help. Ill post again if I find anything as well.
san ysidro, san diego has them for 99.99 full box. the red and white all star joints.

Anyone visit the Orange County, CA Block Nike outlet recently? Curious to know if they still have Kobe 4 protro in stock/full size run.

looking for protro 4s in socal area, I called citadel they said they dont carry any at this time. Wondering if anyone else knows a spot that does carry them? would appreciate any help. Ill post again if I find anything as well.

I was at the block of orange and they seem to have a fsr for msrp of the draft day colorway

289100BA-C1CA-4B50-9AD9-1F29E82BAD40.jpeg

Just got the email as well. Since it came in the form of email, is a nike+ account still required in order to use it? I didn't see anything in the fine print. And I have a couple of people I want to give the coupon to.

SmartSelect_20190717-083047_Nike.jpg

This section came from the app

Last edited:
I would just match up the barcodes from the app and email and see if they’re the same. If not you’re probably good to use both.

Byron Center Mi
Raised prices on a lot of stuff following notables
Only sig basketball model was Kyrie 4 Team black 99$
Jordan 5 Laney 139$
Jordan 33 All Red 139$
Jordan 12 Michigan I think full retail but some fat guy had the whole cart of them brought out I think
Overall pretty dry except for the 12s

Got an email which is not location / checkin required. My barcode starts 179 ends in 844, anyone else get one? Hoping it is not unique so we can share.

Strange but only 1 of my Nike accounts got the email this time and it is not the one I usually get emails from....

Attachments

• Nike.png
    Nike.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 39
got my friends and family coupon. Might head over early to my Gloucester, NJ outlet and see what's up. Will report back with any steals!

same. I just hate doing the marshalls/ross run in los angeles.
I can imagine. I’m fortunate to be in a smaller market now. But San Antonio is now flooded with other military personnel, USAA, Toyota, etc.... Going to certain quiet ones yields no problems. The ones with tons of foot traffic, is a free for all.

Just got the email as well. Since it came in the form of email, is a nike+ account still required in order to use it? I didn't see anything in the fine print. And I have a couple of people I want to give the coupon to.

SmartSelect_20190717-083047_Nike.jpg

This section came from the app

They gotten real smart now...read it good...
The coupon will be unlocked when your in store...

Anyone go by yet this morning? Aside from Jordan GR's.. any runners? Flyknit Trainers? Apparel?

Coupon is having issues in store. They can’t scan the bar code in the email because it won’t work until the 18th even though it says 17th. They scanned my profile pass but that’s it. I think they just override it and my bar code should still be good but not entirely sure.

KlicKlac KlicKlac

Resellers ate up the jeter 11s and some other stuff but there’s still some decent stuff. Red Jordan 33s and laney 5s for $140 before discount. Some be true tailwinds and Jordan 1 low vachetta tans on the hash wall. Black/gum laser 4s for $130 before discount. Few other high priced shoes on the wall but I’m blanking on what they were.

Got an email which is not location / checkin required. My barcode starts 179 ends in 844, anyone else get one? Hoping it is not unique so we can share.

Strange but only 1 of my Nike accounts got the email this time and it is not the one I usually get emails from....
Mine starts 179 and ends 527

Coupon is having issues in store. They can’t scan the bar code in the email because it won’t work until the 18th even though it says 17th. They scanned my profile pass but that’s it. I think they just override it and my bar code should still be good but not entirely sure.

KlicKlac KlicKlac

Resellers ate up the jeter 11s and some other stuff but there’s still some decent stuff. Red Jordan 33s and laney 5s for $140 before discount. Some be true tailwinds and Jordan 1 low vachetta tans on the hash wall. Black/gum laser 4s for $130 before discount. Few other high priced shoes on the wall but I’m blanking on what they were.

What store?

O.C. The block - some guy copped all the 8.5-9.5 tinkers for $139 before discount.

Prices went up on a lot of items. Stuff was cheaper last week-ish (a lot of apparel was 40% off - flyknit golf shoes were $79, now they are $119, etc)

East Los was definitely trash. A bunch of resellers got all the NY to Paris Jordan 1s on the hash walls, regardless of size. All of the Kobe 1 Protro 81 pts were eaten up by them, too, except the big sizes (12 and up).

Unless they restock something worthwhile, the trip isn't even worth it for the F&F discount.

Can anybody help me with the Be True 720 size 9 with the discount. I have a coupon but my stores in Arizona don’t have my size or close to it

East Los was definitely trash. A bunch of resellers got all the NY to Paris Jordan 1s on the hash walls, regardless of size. All of the Kobe 1 Protro 81 pts were eaten up by them, too, except the big sizes (12 and up).

Unless they restock something worthwhile, the trip isn't even worth it for the F&F discount.

thanks for saving me a trip. were the protro 81s $99 with 30% off? bummer to hear!

Anybody been to any outlets in the Chicago area/northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin. Thinking about making a trip and wondering which store would be worth my 90 minute drive.

Back
Top Bottom