OFFICIAL JULY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Kobe 1 Protros at San Clemente outlets. Also some Vapormax Flyknit Utilities (cream color) for $139. Can confirm that the store there is having issues with the app loading the coupon code even with location services on. Manager checked that I had the app and inbox notification and gave me the 30% off.

IMG_20190717_111128.jpg

Nike raised the prices on all the good stuff again. Copped some reacts for my mom with the disco. I asked the girl at the counter if there was any disco for hash. She gave me the "NO!"

Philadelphia premium outlets has nothing all the kobes and 312s in small sizes were taking by them resellers

Just got back from the Long Beach store. Like everywhere else, no discounts on the wall or the clearance rack. Only discounts I saw was for women’s clothing. They’re member pass discount is working, so no issues there.

Only thing noteworthy
D7322BE9-DD66-4DAE-B3B9-43188449FF24.jpeg
I checked on the 5’s only: going for $139 before the discount and they had mixed sizes of 8.5 - 12...

Anybody been to any outlets in the Chicago area/northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin. Thinking about making a trip and wondering which store would be worth my 90 minute drive.

I just came back from pleasant prairie Wisconsin, don't waste your time they didn't have nothing worth driving for

Last edited:
Reactions: LoX
OC Block - They have Kobe 4 protro draft day for retail. They had the full size run but a lot of people were buying it up so it might not be available soon.

They had full size run on PG 3 and Kyrie 5 but for retail.

The 30% coupon worked just fine.

Coupon is having issues in store. They can’t scan the bar code in the email because it won’t work until the 18th even though it says 17th. They scanned my profile pass but that’s it. I think they just override it and my bar code should still be good but not entirely sure.

KlicKlac KlicKlac

Resellers ate up the jeter 11s and some other stuff but there’s still some decent stuff. Red Jordan 33s and laney 5s for $140 before discount. Some be true tailwinds and Jordan 1 low vachetta tans on the hash wall. Black/gum laser 4s for $130 before discount. Few other high priced shoes on the wall but I’m blanking on what they were.

thanks for the update. I checked out the Gloucester outlet, and it's funny - you can see stacks of shoes to the ceiling and then columns of completely empty shelves where the resellers grabbed all the good stuff.
Ended up not buying anything. Was debating getting one of those black/gum laser 4s, but I don't think I would ever really wear them.

**** resellers. Story time - a few months back during a previous F&F, I was at Gloucester and I came mad early right at opening time to beat the resellers. I managed to find a pair of CNY 12s, and as I was looking over the shoes and debating buying them, some resellers were crowded arounding me, totally invading my space. I turned my back on the shoes for 5 seconds and a reseller snatched it up. I wanted to go after the dude, but I came to the outlet to RELAX not start fights over some damn shoes. Still, I felt really ****ty after that encounter. I'd never walk into someone and stare over them while they were looking at a shoe. And I'd make sure they were done with them before picking them up. It's not polite.

thanks for the update. I checked out the Gloucester outlet, and it's funny - you can see stacks of shoes to the ceiling and then columns of completely empty shelves where the resellers grabbed all the good stuff.
Ended up not buying anything. Was debating getting one of those black/gum laser 4s, but I don't think I would ever really wear them.

**** resellers. Story time - a few months back during a previous F&F, I was at Gloucester and I came mad early right at opening time to beat the resellers. I managed to find a pair of CNY 12s, and as I was looking over the shoes and debating buying them, some resellers were crowded arounding me, totally invading my space. I turned my back on the shoes for 5 seconds and a reseller snatched it up. I wanted to go after the dude, but I came to the outlet to RELAX not start fights over some damn shoes. Still, I felt really ****ty after that encounter. I'd never walk into someone and stare over them while they were looking at a shoe. And I'd make sure they were done with them before picking them up. It's not polite.

If you aren't touching it then it's fair game is my understanding.

I'm not saying it's not rude.

I've had stuff snatched from under my nose too.

If I think I'm interested in something I hold it.

Quick question: when nike outlets have the weekend hash wall discount, does it start on thursday or friday?

socal ppl. I went to citadel. and east community store. not too much going on. was looking for protros. only found very small selection in random sizes. They had quite a few paris nike sb, in 11 and up. Protro 81 point is also $109. not much sizes left.

70452eed-e2ba-4586-8dda-2ee4639eaa32
a7b99b2a-68d0-4fee-898d-0c197902742e

99e0a59b-a5e8-4b5f-b328-9ce2de5f367c

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-17_15-55-14.png
    upload_2019-7-17_15-55-14.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom