OFFICIAL JULY 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

Came up on a pair of BE TRuE 90 Air Max at Nike East Los today for 91 bucks after early access Friends and Family... Resellers were deep buying up Dark Blue foams.. Other then that not much really, a couple of pairs of NYC to Paris in 11... Thats about it tho...

TANNERSVILLE, PA

iSpa react: $99.99

× 30% F&F
× 10% Nike+ member discount
= $62.99

20190717_222334.jpg

Nike Milpitas

jordan 3 chlorophyll- 140 before 30% off. Was just 110 during the weekend.
Kobe 1 Protro White and purple- 110 before 30% off. . There are some scattered pairs that are 100 so YMMV.
Nike React Element- 80 before 30% off.

Other than that, VERY dry and disappointing

I stopped by Pasadena, Tx Nike Clearance Store. Still has the same stuff that was reported last time.

thanks for the update. I checked out the Gloucester outlet, and it's funny - you can see stacks of shoes to the ceiling and then columns of completely empty shelves where the resellers grabbed all the good stuff.
Ended up not buying anything. Was debating getting one of those black/gum laser 4s, but I don't think I would ever really wear them.

**** resellers. Story time - a few months back during a previous F&F, I was at Gloucester and I came mad early right at opening time to beat the resellers. I managed to find a pair of CNY 12s, and as I was looking over the shoes and debating buying them, some resellers were crowded arounding me, totally invading my space. I turned my back on the shoes for 5 seconds and a reseller snatched it up. I wanted to go after the dude, but I came to the outlet to RELAX not start fights over some damn shoes. Still, I felt really ****ty after that encounter. I'd never walk into someone and stare over them while they were looking at a shoe. And I'd make sure they were done with them before picking them up. It's not polite.

I’ve seen behavior like this before from working there, it’s straight savagery. You can resell and not be rude and obnoxious about. I’ve dealt with plenty pleasant resellers who didn’t do that stuff.

Anyway, keep your heads up for restocks of everything resellers were clearing out. We never really restocked an entire bin during the day (at least to my memory) especially during busy days like FNF. So all the retros and Kobe’s people snatched may be restocked today.

Henderson LV Nike factory has Jordan 5 Laney JSP for $139.99....
Any basketball sigs or elite clothing on good discount? Might go today but that store is always dry. Might take a trip to south outlets instead

Any basketball sigs or elite clothing on good discount? Might go today but that store is always dry. Might take a trip to south outlets instead
Not when I went yesterda at Hendo.... some more kicks they had were Navy gum Foams in limited sizes and those glow in the dark zoom rookies.... limited size....

Nike South had the same Chinese resellers buying stuff up lol.... some were even at Hendo location.... nothing good....

Do AJ1's still pop up randomly in factory stores? Not sure if I still see them at Citadel or OC Block.

I can only imagine the lines at Flushing Nike Clearance. I'm not even going to attempt to go. The resellers are definitely on the swarm and that Nike store doesn't have adequate air conditioning. People are up in there hogging all the sneakers smelling like ripe horse mierda. Miss me with that B.

Not when I went yesterda at Hendo.... some more kicks they had were Navy gum Foams in limited sizes and those glow in the dark zoom rookies.... limited size....

Nike South had the same Chinese resellers buying stuff up lol.... some were even at Hendo location.... nothing good....
I would go to North outlets but too many tourist there. Plus all the construction in the area makes it a headache to get in and out

I’ve seen behavior like this before from working there, it’s straight savagery. You can resell and not be rude and obnoxious about. I’ve dealt with plenty pleasant resellers who didn’t do that stuff.

Anyway, keep your heads up for restocks of everything resellers were clearing out. We never really restocked an entire bin during the day (at least to my memory) especially during busy days like FNF. So all the retros and Kobe’s people snatched may be restocked today.

Thank you, I really appreciate all the updates and hook-ups you post. When I was at Gloucester yesterday, I asked an employee if they had any more Jeters and he checked in the back but couldn't find any. However, that makes it seem like they are expecting more stock of Jeters soon.

Thank you, I really appreciate all the updates and hook-ups you post. When I was at Gloucester yesterday, I asked an employee if they had any more Jeters and he checked in the back but couldn't find any. However, that makes it seem like they are expecting more stock of Jeters soon.

Yeah it may be that there’s more back there but they haven’t been unboxed yet. Or what used to happen is the stock count on the mobile device wasn’t accurate and showed 1-2 pairs when really it’s sold out and the 1-2 pairs it showed were just stolen so they were never scanned out of the system at check out.

They could be getting more. We got more melo 13s week’s after initial shipment but who knows.

FNF is just overblown hype. It’s invites hoards more resellers than usual for what’s basically a routine hash sale since most things in the bin are marked up anyway.

Question, so does the coupon only work once the whole weekend? Once a day? Or once a day at each store?

s*** is still mad rude tho. I'm not above being petty over a pair of sneakers. Somebody snatch some kicks that i'm eyeing, then we have a BIG problem.

Is that really the rule? I've been at an outlet at opening and seen resellers run to the back and just put bags on stacks of premium shoes to "claim them" and come back and look for what they actually want out of the stacks after they've gone up and down the aisles.

I asked an employee about it and he said they sometimes stack shoes at the back of store that they know will sell so they dont have to put them on racks.

I was just annoyed because the resellers didnt really care what the shoes were just wanted to pick through it in case there was something good.

Yeah it may be that there’s more back there but they haven’t been unboxed yet. Or what used to happen is the stock count on the mobile device wasn’t accurate and showed 1-2 pairs when really it’s sold out and the 1-2 pairs it showed were just stolen so they were never scanned out of the system at check out.

They could be getting more. We got more melo 13s week’s after initial shipment but who knows.

FNF is just overblown hype. With sworns It’s invites hoards more resellers than usual for what’s basically a routine hash sale since most things in the bin are marked up anyway.
Good point on FnF being a lot of hype. The best deals I've found were in the middle of the weekday with no sale going on and checking the hash wall/ clearance racks randomly. Sometimes I've seen super discounted returns like tech fleece windrunners sitting in the clearance rack for 20 dollars, without any discount going on.

**** resellers. Story time - a few months back during a previous F&F, I was at Gloucester and I came mad early right at opening time to beat the resellers. I managed to find a pair of CNY 12s, and as I was looking over the shoes and debating buying them, some resellers were crowded arounding me, totally invading my space. I turned my back on the shoes for 5 seconds and a reseller snatched it up. I wanted to go after the dude, but I came to the outlet to RELAX not start fights over some damn shoes. Still, I felt really ****ty after that encounter. I'd never walk into someone and stare over them while they were looking at a shoe. And I'd make sure they were done with them before picking them up. It's not polite.

I hate resellers with a passion and I hope all of them sons of *****es get ****ted by at least 5 pigeons on a daily basis. Having said that, if you put the shoes down and turned, I have to put the blame on you. One thing I learned from shopping with these filthy animals is that the moment you see something, snatch it, hold onto it (or put it in a bag) and never let go of the shoe(s). I don't care if you're 50/50 on whether to buy the shoes. Hold onto them and walk around a little before you even consider putting them down. These animals don't play fair but if you're lucky enough to grab some fire, don't let it go. There is no fairness or politeness in the Nike Outlet game.

I hate resellers with a passion and I hope all of them sons of *****es get ****ted by at least 5 pigeons on a daily basis. Having said that, if you put the shoes down and turned, I have to put the blame on you. One thing I learned from shopping with these filthy animals is that the moment you see something, snatch it, hold onto it (or put it in a bag) and never let go of the shoe(s). I don't care if you're 50/50 on whether to buy the shoes. Hold onto them and walk around a little before you even consider putting them down. These animals don't play fair but if you're lucky enough to grab some fire, don't let it go. There is no fairness or politeness in the Nike Outlet game.

Yeah, what happened was I was sitting on one of the try-on seats next to the hash wall. I set the shoes down on the seat, and turned around to grab another pair from the wall, and made the mistake of taking my eyes of the shoes for a few seconds when they were grabbed.

I treat any shoes I see on those seats as taken, but you are right. I was foolish to take my eye off of them.

Back
Top Bottom