OFFICIAL JUNE '10 WDYWT VOL. NBA FINALS ARE HERE!!! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

Originally Posted by lexflex81

As for me, a very underrated shoe today:
Major flavor. The lacework alone is enough reason to cop.

Originally Posted by SOLED 0UT

truniversal: Well respected, and very dope. I didn't sit and pick that spot for nothing
wink.gif
Word. I first saw his work in Video Graff. During an interview they had with Dream, he was mad humble, but came correct and on point with the Hip Hop culture. When he passed, I hoped it was another dude with the same name. Not the case. Anyway, good looking on the spot. 

Originally Posted by mikeJordache23

baby jumpman, I can respect all that.
smokin.gif

Wally dope trainers

SOLED OUT
pimp.gif

jeddah nice AJKOs I still need to pick up a pair

sneakerjunkie keep your head up and stay strong, R.I.P. to your boy Gio

White cement 3s today, thanks again J.

SinnerP wrote: ^ Lol, cheer up.
Lol.  my bad. I wasn't sad.

sneakerjunkie RIP to your boy.
late registration, Baby Jumpman, lexflex81 Thanks guys.
smile.gif

truniversal
SOLED 0UT wrote:

truniversal: Well respected, and very dope. I didn't sit and pick that spot for nothing

Word. I first saw his work in Video Graff. During an interview they had with Dream, he was mad humble, but came correct and on point with the Hip Hop culture. When he passed, I hoped it was another dude with the same name. Not the case. Anyway, good looking on the spot
truniversal, Definitely, it hit me pretty hard when he passed, because I was doing small pieces here and there/into the graff scene around the time he died. I'm kind of curious to know who the other dude with the same name is. Is he from the city? You from the bay?

SOLED OUT- you're pretty!...(one of the very few times I post that on this forum
ohwell.gif
.)

Todd Jordans for today.

Originally Posted by SOLED 0UT

truniversal, Definitely, it hit me pretty hard when he passed, because I was doing small pieces here and there/into the graff scene around the time he died. I'm kind of curious to know who the other dude with the same name is. Is he from the city? You from the bay?
Nah, there ain't nobody else with the name that I know of. I was in such shock when I found out Dream passed that I kept thinking; "Yo, it can't be Dream TDK, it's gotta be some other fool running around with the same name biting! Not Dream. Dude is too nice!" I have this belief that God should give truly talented individuals (regardless of fame) a pass. James Brown, GURU, PUN, Big L, Scott La Rock, etc. all should have lived forever. I put Dream in that category too. Good to see more and more people on here know what up when it comes to the Graff tip. Oh, and I ain't from the Bay. I'm from Southern Cali. 

-SOLED OUT- Nice to see u wearing the jordan Bred 4s! Dope!

Might have to bust out my CDP 4's. Taking advantage of the nice Sunny weather for this weekend in the Northwest
smile.gif

Damn rain
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Mayhem army foams are
pimp.gif
sick pic also
thanks dude

sneakerjunkie - RIP to ur friend
Chris & Wally - the trainers look great
smokin.gif

Lex - dope pegasus fam