Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

if anyone is looking for the penny 1 cent shirts to match some foams..  az mills has got the black with purple logo and black with red logo.. $12.99 i think it was..  had a good amount of them, but didn't have my size(2x) so I will be checking out the anthem outlet later today and will post an update if there anything worth adding..  

The outlet in washington, pa had them also..... had small- 2xl in the red....xl was the biggest in the purple.

Got my VI's in from Memphis, TN and they are flawless except for one thing! How am I supposed to get this off! If I took it to a store could they take it off, do they have specific machines to take off certain alarm tags or is it one machine can take off any alarm tag?

Got my VI's in from Memphis, TN and they are flawless except for one thing! How am I supposed to get this off! If I took it to a store could they take it off, do they have specific machines to take off certain alarm tags or is it one machine can take off any alarm tag?

I have had shoes come in with tags also and have been told Nike outlets do not use alarm/ink tags. You may want to check with the store you purchased from thou.

A strong magnet should work but a cpl pair of pliers will do just fine. BE CAREFUL!

Or take it to your nearest niketown/nike outlet and have them remove it.

I have had shoes come in with tags also and have been told Nike outlets do not use alarm/ink tags. You may want to check with the store you purchased from thou.

A strong magnet should work but a cpl pair of pliers will do just fine. BE CAREFUL!

Or take it to your nearest niketown/nike outlet and have them remove it.

^^ use pliers
how much were the VIs?

Albertville Outlet ( 763-497-3888) has:
Agrade Silver AM97 FOR $59.97 (style # ends in 010) AND 79.97 (style # ends in 410)..... two different style #s but i think ones a 2010 release,the other is 2011 release

^^ use pliers
how much were the VIs?

Agrade Silver AM97 FOR $59.97 (style # ends in 010) AND 79.97 (style # ends in 410)..... two different style #s but i think ones a 2010 release,the other is 2011 release

^ Well this outlet uses alarm/ink tags. I am not close to any outlet. Closest to me is 3 1/2 hrs away. Maybe I will call them and ship them back to them and have them remove it.  ^ They were $79.99

^ Well this outlet uses alarm/ink tags. I am not close to any outlet. Closest to me is 3 1/2 hrs away. Maybe I will call them and ship them back to them and have them remove it.  ^ They were $79.99

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^^ use pliers
how much were the VIs?

Could they be for A grades and B grades?  I was told that some of the silver 97 AM's had hit outlets and it was a mix in A grade and B grade.  Do A grades and B grades have different style #'s?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^^ use pliers
how much were the VIs?

Could they be for A grades and B grades?  I was told that some of the silver 97 AM's had hit outlets and it was a mix in A grade and B grade.  Do A grades and B grades have different style #'s?

^ no, they are ALL agrade...two different style #s, thats all...one is an older release but pretty much identical shoes....i bought 410 # last year at footlocker, and 010 from the outlet and they are the same

^ no, they are ALL agrade...two different style #s, thats all...one is an older release but pretty much identical shoes....i bought 410 # last year at footlocker, and 010 from the outlet and they are the same

It is always a proud and pleasurable moment when I see upandcoming post in this thread
laugh.gif

Okay here goes nothing... Pidgeon Forge TN- 865-453-7907

Black/red Foamposite One-89.99
White/Varsity red Jordan 6 retro- 79.99 (less than 20 pairs)
Air Jordan 1 Silver Anniversary, with briefcase, 69.99

Make sure you guys shout "Ed" and put his name on the survey(
roll.gif
)

edit: just got my flint 13s and they are
pimp.gif
 absolutely pristine
now all i gotta get is some marker remover, and a JB box
laugh.gif
 and voila

It is always a proud and pleasurable moment when I see upandcoming post in this thread
laugh.gif

roll.gif
)

edit: just got my flint 13s and they are
pimp.gif
 absolutely pristine
now all i gotta get is some marker remover, and a JB box
laugh.gif
 and voila

Ontario Mills,CA

Foamposite 1 Black/Red - 89.99
Air Total Max Uptempo Silver/Black - 51.97
Air Max 95 - Black/Grey/Lt.Grey - 71.97

Ontario Mills,CA

Foamposite 1 Black/Red - 89.99
Air Total Max Uptempo Silver/Black - 51.97
Air Max 95 - Black/Grey/Lt.Grey - 71.97

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

laugh.gif

roll.gif
)
Only 2 sizes left in Jordan 1 Anniversary, No briefcase for each either

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

laugh.gif

roll.gif
)
Only 2 sizes left in Jordan 1 Anniversary, No briefcase for each either

Back
Top Bottom