Official JUNE 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Are the Jordan white/red VI still available?

they still had them at the international drive outlet along with

Spiz'ike White Black Red 99
Penny II Atlantic 89

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Are the Jordan white/red VI still available?

they still had them at the international drive outlet along with

Spiz'ike White Black Red 99
Penny II Atlantic 89

Originally Posted by supdoode

^^ yup already see it up on the other site from someone who obviously cleared the Chicago store...
That's weird. Looked like one per to me when I was there at open... although I guess they could have had more people with them. $225 resale for B grades? Crazy.

Originally Posted by supdoode

^^ yup already see it up on the other site from someone who obviously cleared the Chicago store...
That's weird. Looked like one per to me when I was there at open... although I guess they could have had more people with them. $225 resale for B grades? Crazy.

people are eselling b grade retro XIII which dont even have 3M and OG box for $225, that crazy.

just to add to the thread,

milpitas has some GS size lebron 7s on hashwall, for your kids/chicks, PS version white/black/red was $39 IIRC, they have the 7s ALL BLACK with full air bubble for $31. best part they had 30% off hash wall too on top of that, but dont know if thats going on still.

people are eselling b grade retro XIII which dont even have 3M and OG box for $225, that crazy.

just to add to the thread,

milpitas has some GS size lebron 7s on hashwall, for your kids/chicks, PS version white/black/red was $39 IIRC, they have the 7s ALL BLACK with full air bubble for $31. best part they had 30% off hash wall too on top of that, but dont know if thats going on still.

Kissimmee also got Silver AM '97 yesterday. B-grades for $59.99 - They put them on a table and the table was wiped clean in 2 mins flat by the 2-3 local eBay resellers.
Not too many people were there. If you were there you would have got the shoes you wanted.

But all of this is prob useless info at this point.
They did have many pairs of Draft Day Kobe V's for $59.99 all on hash walls if anybody wanted them.

Kissimmee also got Silver AM '97 yesterday. B-grades for $59.99 - They put them on a table and the table was wiped clean in 2 mins flat by the 2-3 local eBay resellers.
Not too many people were there. If you were there you would have got the shoes you wanted.

But all of this is prob useless info at this point.
They did have many pairs of Draft Day Kobe V's for $59.99 all on hash walls if anybody wanted them.

I'd love some feedback on the legitimacy of the site bamakicks.com.  Have any of you used it before?  Authentic products?  Any other thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

I'd love some feedback on the legitimacy of the site bamakicks.com.  Have any of you used it before?  Authentic products?  Any other thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by SydneyCarton

legit.

Originally Posted by SydneyCarton

legit.

if anyone is looking for the penny 1 cent shirts to match some foams..  az mills has got the black with purple logo and black with red logo.. $12.99 i think it was..  had a good amount of them, but didn't have my size(2x) so I will be checking out the anthem outlet later today and will post an update if there anything worth adding..  

if anyone is looking for the penny 1 cent shirts to match some foams..  az mills has got the black with purple logo and black with red logo.. $12.99 i think it was..  had a good amount of them, but didn't have my size(2x) so I will be checking out the anthem outlet later today and will post an update if there anything worth adding..  

South Chicago oulet just called me about about the cough drops I tried to order on sunday. If you was trying get the cough drop foams on sunday they will honor the 30% off still, if you called there and they took your name down look for a phone call from them. I didn't expect them to call me back

South Chicago oulet just called me about about the cough drops I tried to order on sunday. If you was trying get the cough drop foams on sunday they will honor the 30% off still, if you called there and they took your name down look for a phone call from them. I didn't expect them to call me back

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

The outlet in washington, pa had them also..... had small- 2xl in the red....xl was the biggest in the purple.

Back
Top Bottom