They are prolly gonna be gone by the time any of you call tho =/

kissinmee has infant size retro 7s, and kid sizes retro 3 cements

kissinmee has infant size retro 7s, and kid sizes retro 3 cements

513-539-4645 Nike factor Ohio has Air Jordan Flint 13s
This is "only MJs collected" update, thanks for the PM
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Monroe, Ohio Nike Factory Store received their run of the Air Jordan XIII (13) "flint" blue/grey/white this morning ... Biggest size, however, is a 13 ... (513) 539-4645

Monroe, Ohio Nike Factory Store received their run of the Air Jordan XIII (13) "flint" blue/grey/white this morning ... Biggest size, however, is a 13 ... (513) 539-4645

Dang, impossible to get through, well I'll forget this outlet and wait for the next one to get them...

Update: after calling non-stop for 40 mins I'm giving up. Got to go back to work and make a living...e

PS: To the member above who posted they were going to wash off the black mark on the B Flints and resell them a "A" grade, let me say 
"
eyes.gif
"

Dang, impossible to get through, well I'll forget this outlet and wait for the next one to get them...

Update: after calling non-stop for 40 mins I'm giving up. Got to go back to work and make a living...e

PS: To the member above who posted they were going to wash off the black mark on the B Flints and resell them a "A" grade, let me say 
"
eyes.gif
"

Florida Outlet Updates

International Drive outlet

Jordan IX Citrus
Jordan VI White Varsity Red

Kissimmee Clearence

Jordan I Silver Anniversary (biggest size 10.5)

Florida Outlet Updates

Jordan IX Citrus

Kissimmee Clearence

^^ If you call, give them the style number: AIR JORDAN 9 RETRO CITRUS BLACK WHITE (302370-004)^^

^^ If you call, give them the style number: AIR JORDAN 9 RETRO CITRUS BLACK WHITE (302370-004)^^

Nordstrom Rack, Schaumburg, IL

Only noteworthy thing I saw was the Lunareclipse in white/red for $60. Only saw size 10 and 8. I bought the 10 for a friend. Other racks might have them, so worth checking out.

Nordstrom Rack, Schaumburg, IL

Only noteworthy thing I saw was the Lunareclipse in white/red for $60. Only saw size 10 and 8. I bought the 10 for a friend. Other racks might have them, so worth checking out.

Originally Posted by matothett

Florida Outlet Updates

Jordan IX Citrus

Kissimmee Clearence

Got off the phone with orlando international drive outlet, they said they have no retro ix's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

Florida Outlet Updates

Jordan IX Citrus

Kissimmee Clearence

Got off the phone with orlando international drive outlet, they said they have no retro ix's
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom