Official June 2011 Pickup's post! No pic quoting!

Originally Posted by moundraised23

those royal 1s are just........beautiful, simply put
Thank you sir

Airupthere- Thanks man

Optimus- Thanks dude and Dope Sprites, might have to skip those though

Originally Posted by moundraised23

those royal 1s are just........beautiful, simply put
Thank you sir

Airupthere- Thanks man

Optimus- Thanks dude and Dope Sprites, might have to skip those though

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

SelectaClutchStar- I wasn't going to pick up the Chukkas but found myself on their site just in time. Believe me I would trade these things for the Mexico world cup edition wovens in a heartbeat. 
pimp.gif
 I also like your grey pair with the pink translucent sole
smokin.gif
Dang, I didn't know they were avail. on their site....UGH!!!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Thanks meng, I was a bonehead and didn't pick up a second pair when they were only $80.00 at the outlet
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 (btw, how did you know I had the grey/lava woven footscapes?)

eek.gif
 $80? wow I would have gone crazy! Oh and I'm pretty sure I have seen you post the pair before
laugh.gif
 didn't mean to make you have a "!*$" moment. The color is lava, makes it more appealing.

SelectaClutchStar- I wasn't going to pick up the Chukkas but found myself on their site just in time. Believe me I would trade these things for the Mexico world cup edition wovens in a heartbeat. 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Thanks meng, I was a bonehead and didn't pick up a second pair when they were only $80.00 at the outlet
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
 $80? wow I would have gone crazy! Oh and I'm pretty sure I have seen you post the pair before
laugh.gif
 didn't mean to make you have a "!*$" moment. The color is lava, makes it more appealing.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

HAHAHA.  All good meng, I was just curious to know you knew, 'cuz not many people pay any mind to woven/footscape anything.

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

HAHAHA.  All good meng, I was just curious to know you knew, 'cuz not many people pay any mind to woven/footscape anything.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Sadly we will never see a team footscape woven
tired.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Sadly we will never see a team footscape woven
tired.gif

nice sprites. i copped from ebay. spent more than i would have liked, but i did it through billmelater so i got some time to pay it off. what can i say, all these releases are breakin my pockets.

nice sprites. i copped from ebay. spent more than i would have liked, but i did it through billmelater so i got some time to pay it off. what can i say, all these releases are breakin my pockets.

Picked up some New Jordan 7 Bordeaux from Footlocker.My 1/2 cent order from the outlet came in today. win-win.

Picked up some New Jordan 7 Bordeaux from Footlocker.My 1/2 cent order from the outlet came in today. win-win.

Is that Raptors practice type jersey?
They sell those? 
eek.gif

Or you in a few Filipino basketball leagues and you use NBA jersey designs as your jerseys. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom