OFFICIAL: Kansas vs. Missouri BORDER WAR 7:00 CST ABC

Man Kansas f'd up tonight.

I think Missouri becomes the new #1, but #2 is a toss up to be honest. Kansas or LSU. OSU could creep in there too, but their bye week doesn't help.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I think Missouri becomes the new #1, but #2 is a toss up to be honest. Kansas or LSU. OSU could creep in there too, but their bye week doesn't help.

Uhh... There's no way LSU drops ONE spot. And West Virginia blew out UConn today...

And there's also no way Kansas STAYS at #2, after losing tonight.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

1. Missouri
2. West Virginia
3. Ohio State

It's between these 3 teams...I'm pro-Oklahoma this week...

haha.......I think KU goes down to #6-#7..................

Mizzou #1
WVU #2
Ohio State #3
Georgis #4
LSU #5
KU #6

Mizzou will get revenge for the first game of the year to go into the national championship game.
WVU will beat pitt next week.

Mizzou Vs. WVU in the big game...............................Ive never watched WVU play soo i dont know what kind of matchup that will be.

Mizzou #1.................damn, why doesnt that even look right??????

Ive been alive for 24 years and Mizzou has probably only been in the top 25 for a total of one month, this is SOOOOOOOOO unexpected.

bum 1st half by kansas but towars the middle of the 3rd they got on it.. those early missed FGs came back to hurt them... it was a fun game to watch (2nd half)..but none the less Kansas is a solid team..should be able to get a nice bowl... only 1 loss if the BCS does it right they should get an at large bid.... asfar as the big XII 'ship...

BOOMER SOONER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly as weird as it sounds, Id rather have Missouri go to the title game, then let OSU back into the title game

I hope tOSU gets back in it, and absolutly DESTROYS who ever they would play... this whole dont let them get in because of last years game is redundant.
back to the subject at hand... i would not mind seeing Mizzou and tOSU in the title game...but WVU would have to lost to pitt.. i dont see thathappening....and OU i think has a good shot at beating Mizzou , even though they squeeked out a win at home against them earlier in the year.. and this beingin a neutral place...will be a good game.!

WVU = a much better Illinois. tOSU don't want it with them.
Mizzou = Oregon (w/ Dixon). Very similar teams offenses. tOSU don't want it w/ them either.

I'd much rather have a USC/tOSU Rose Bowl. Very entertaining and the ratings would be crazy.

kansas got exposed like i knew they would. and quite frankly, i don't wan't to see either of these QBs in a national title game. Give the nationaltitle spotlight to either OSU or OU please.
tired.gif
Good game nonetheless

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

kansas got exposed like i knew they would. and quite frankly, i don't wan't to see either of these QBs in a national title game. Give the national title spotlight to either OSU or OU please.
tired.gif
Good game nonetheless

please
tired.gif

kansas got exposed like i knew they would. and quite frankly, i don't wan't to see either of these QBs in a national title game. Give the national title spotlight to either OSU or OU please.
tired.gif
Good game nonetheless

Quit acting like you wouldn't want Chase Daniel over Kyle Boller or Steve McNair, that dude is the TRUTH!

I have to say........great effort by Missouri and they were catching everything. I wish them the best of luck. Hopefully their reactions to winning this gamewon't go to their heads.

KU: our running game was practically non existent....I seriously saw Jake Sharpe once...........Matt Webb: WOW seriously. I mean yeah, they kinda blewit.....but at least the times are changing in KU football.....still a great season and a chance to go out with a bang.

And to whoever said KU could stay @ #2....really? That be great but
indifferent.gif

I literally just got back from Arrowhead and wow...

1. First of all just getting to the game was unbelievable. I have been to numerous Chiefs games and I have NEVER seen the traffic that bad. We literally werein traffic for over two hours.
2. Once inside the stadium parking lot it was like a huge party. People tailgating everywhere. It was nuts. Again much, much better then an actual Chiefs game.
3. Inside it was def. a PRO Missouri crowd.
4. Missouri was the better team tonight. No offense MU fan but you don't beat us 9 out of 10 times but TODAY you did and congras. You guys are legit.
5. Disappointing effort by the KU defense today.
6. Today was the first time that I think we were playing with the pressure of being a possible 1.
7. Missed field goals and two turnovers in the red zone def. didn't help our cause.
8. I really wish that game could have been in Lawrence but hindsight is 20/20.
9. If you don't get pressure on Daniels he will kill you.
10. Great season and KU fans we still have a lot to play for. . .

Mizzou = Oregon (w/ Dixon). Very similar teams offenses. tOSU don't want it w/ them either.

Oregon (w/Dixon) > Mizzou

Kansas looked lost the entire first half and finally turned it up when they dug to big of a hole to crawl out of. Mizzou almost blew it. Will it beimpossible for Mizzou to beat Oklahoma in the Big XII title game, No. I just don't think that Mizzou will beat Oklahoma, they are more talented than theTigers. I like Chase Daniel and what he brings to the table, if only he was taller, then we would see him on Sundays.

As much as I would like a USC vs. OSU matchup in the Rose Bowl, I think they are going to end up in the National Title game with WVU.

One week left and as we all know it could all blow up next week....again.

This season is the best for the playoff argument.

'honestly as weird as it sounds, Id rather have Missouri go to the title game, then let OSU back into the title game'
Thats not wierd at all..You been hatin on Ohio St all yr. Man, I was really dissapointed in KU's d. They couldnt even wrap up. Its a shame, but I stilldont think Missouri is all that great. Boomer Sooner!
WVU = a much better Illinois. tOSU don't want it with them. Mizzou = Oregon (w/ Dixon). Very similar teams offenses. tOSU don't want it w/ them either.
Lmao. Great analysis.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

tired.gif
Good game nonetheless

Quit acting like you wouldn't want Chase Daniel over Kyle Boller or Steve McNair, that dude is the TRUTH!

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom