OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Great pics cragmatic cragmatic

Yea i feel the same way. Opted to get seats in the lower level for the travis show instead of standing in the pit. Dont think i have GA in me anymore lol

I MIGHT make a GA cameo though for a full Cudi/Kanye tour though

Great pics cragmatic cragmatic

Yea i feel the same way. Opted to get seats in the lower level for the travis show instead of standing in the pit. Dont think i have GA in me anymore lol

I MIGHT make a GA cameo though for a full Cudi/Kanye tour though

GA for KSG will be easy. Ye was trying to get people to mosh to Rebirth of all songs :rofl:

You might actually die in GA at a Travis show though.

GA for tours is fine, I can do that for one show.

But when I was camping at the main stage between 5:30-11... those kids were going crazy during Post Malone...standing on concrete thar long... I thought for sure I was going to break my ankle.

I love music festivals, but washed me is starting to realize it’s a young mans game.... :frown:

And yeah, Kanye and a Cudi NEED to tour. They both looked really happy. The chemistry those two have together is really something else. I’m glad they are cool again.

Good to see Cudi happy

Kanye literally being in a box fatigued him becuz it's obvious he wasn't even trying to perform some of those songs

Saw Yachty, Pusha, Sean, Wiz, and Cudi last night. Sean and Cudi shouted out Kanye. Cudi's set was meh. Push did the whole Daytona, his Cruel Summer tracks with Sean, then Sean did all his singles. Good music could really do a sold out stadium tour if they'd just get their **** together.

Oh well.

Saw Yachty, Pusha, Sean, Wiz, and Cudi last night. Sean and Cudi shouted out Kanye. Cudi's set was meh. Push did the whole Daytona, his Cruel Summer tracks with Sean, then Sean did all his singles. Good music could really do a sold out stadium tour if they'd just get their **** together.

Oh well.

No you didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom