OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

who got the DM on that Yandhi leak been meaning to give it a spin.

In terms of the new project i'll give it a spin based off Ye's history alone, if it's overly gospel then i'm done with the music. I could deal with the gospel angle if executed right.

In terms of him actually dropping the project on time, who cares man. as long as we get it & it's quality i'm cool with it.

It's all over youtube. Just search Yandhi, it's 28:27 and likely the first of the search results.

tbh the lyrics and subject matter were refreshing, especially over great kanye production

I find it interesting how people shun the christian aspect of the album but have no problem listening to anything else when they don't really subscribe to the extremely secular lifestyle either
He literally kept his same verse from the OG new body and took out the derogatory lines and slapped a Christ and God in there. There was nothing refreshing about that, it's actually quite cringy knowing the original direction of the song was preaching the total opposite of Christianity. There was no way he could have kept Nicki on the track with the pivot that he made. I have no issue with it being Christian but the execution wasn't good imo.

If New Body even makes the final cut...

After hearing the current album as is, some of the lyrics were a refreshing take on life vs what's predominantly out in the rap scene

Reactions: ace
To those of you saying, “he’s an artist, let him take his time to perfect it.”

He should at least acknowledge it instead of leaving his fans in the dark. He shouldn’t announce an album that isn’t finished.

9B141EC6-A6DB-4E33-9A8E-6B224B837B3C.jpeg

So this yandhi y’all speaking of is a scrapped album? And totally separate from this Jesus is king stuff?

Someone school me I haven’t been following

To those of you saying, “he’s an artist, let him take his time to perfect it.”

He should at least acknowledge it instead of leaving his fans in the dark. He shouldn’t announce an album that isn’t finished.
It's lame, any way you slice it. His wife is either foolish or in on it too, I edge towards the latter. It's a lame marketing strategy-cheap.

At this point just make it a live album only and tour the country performing it at churches. That way people will actually hear it since he can’t seem to ever put an album out again.

1569899585525.jpeg
Everybody after what ye done put us through

not paying to dates by him anymore ill here it when the world is buzzin abt it

oct 25 huh...too close to hwh7 from wsg. i'm def not gonna give a **** about the tape then. I think benny and dza's project produced by pete rock drops around that time too. i'm good.

Back
Top Bottom