OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

I love gospel music and I love ye's music. but these secular song flips ain't it. it's the laziest **** I've ever seen him put his name on.

also, still not really sold on this Christian move from Ye. I already tend to look at the church with a side eye. overall it just doesn't feel like it's all genuine. I have no real idea, but it's not jiving to me.

I’m just not a fan of Jesus and Christianity. Straight up. I’m all the way out on this one lol. Gospel Ye? Y’all can have that trash.

And please don’t get me started on the incompatibility of Jesus Kanye and his admiration for his President....which actually is precisely why the whole Jesus thing is jokes.

I’m just not a fan of Jesus and Christianity. Straight up. I’m all the way out on this one lol. Gospel Ye? Y’all can have that trash.

And please don’t get me started on the incompatibility of Jesus Kanye and his admiration for his President....which actually is precisely why the whole Jesus thing is jokes.

I get your point but that can be said for ANY president of the United States... you don't get to that position by doing the morally correct thing :lol: :lol: . we literally bully the world with our ideal or kill em if they disagree

Ye using Jesus as a marketing tool to shift the focus from his negative image.
This wont end well.

I keep hearing this over and over despite him literally speaking on Jesus his ENTIRE career & publically speaking on his plans to do this 6-7 years ago :lol:

What's even funnier about this criticism is that people are telling the world that

1) The Kanye backlash was bull**** from the beginning
or
2) that the public is a bunch of idiots if all it took was someone including jesus to make them forget about all the animosity they had towards a person.

I keep hearing this over and over despite him literally speaking on Jesus his ENTIRE career & publically speaking on his plans to do this 6-7 years ago :lol:

What's even funnier about this criticism is that people are telling the world that

1) The Kanye backlash was bull**** from the beginning
or
2) that the public is a bunch of idiots if all it took was someone including jesus to make them forget about all the animosity they had towards a person.
I understand what your saying but its completely different. Saying Jesus on a few recorda and selling jewelry with a white man on it calling him Jesus is vastly different from leading weekly worship services and making a "gospel" album calling it 'Jesus is King.' It's also in the timing. His approval rating, so to speak, is at an all time low.

I understand what your saying but its completely different. Saying Jesus on a few recorda and selling jewelry with a white man on it calling him Jesus is vastly different from leading weekly worship services and making a "gospel" album calling it 'Jesus is King.' It's also in the timing. His approval rating, so to speak, is at an all time low.

I hear you but there's legitimately footage of him saying he going to do this exact thing 6-7 years ago when he was still VERY much popular.

Also the other part to this that gets me confused that he's somehow doing this to get his approval up... the year after he got "Cancelled" is the year he's made the most profit ever. Ye still did 200K plus first week... it's not like he was feeling some kind of hit & needed the publics support

Personally i think the church is the worst thing to happen to the black community but that's a whole other topic.

But in terms of people questioning his motives behind this as being a money grab or a way to combat "backlash" i can't roll with it because he's as successful as ever & he literally spoke on doing this years ago

I hear you but there's legitimately footage of him saying he going to do this exact thing 6-7 years ago when he was still VERY much popular.

Also the other part to this that gets me confused that he's somehow doing this to get his approval up... the year after he got "Cancelled" is the year he's made the most profit ever. Ye still did 200K plus first week... it's not like he was feeling some kind of hit & needed the publics support

Personally i think the church is the worst thing to happen to the black community but that's a whole other topic.

But in terms of people questioning his motives behind this as being a money grab or a way to combat "backlash" i can't roll with it because he's as successful as ever & he literally spoke on doing this years ago

You were right, I was wrong.

Not gonna lie, I listened to it wanting to hate it but that collection throw away tracks off the Yandhi leak is better than most of the albums that have released this year:emoji_expressionless:

Sooo does anyone happen to have a place where one can possibly listen or dl the "Kanye drop your albums" leak that was on spotify/tidal yesterday? I haven't been able to find one yet. PM if you have it please!

Yall are really letting Kanye appropriate religion and his own race for money. Lol. All while saying slavery was a choice and the wearing MAGA hats.

It was the same thing back when Jesus Walks dropped except now it's on a grander scale. All to encourage him dropping some trash music.

You hate to see it.

Yall are really letting Kanye appropriate religion and his own race for money. Lol. All while saying slavery was a choice and the wearing MAGA hats.

It was the same thing back when Jesus Walks dropped except now it's on a grander scale. All to encourage him dropping some trash music.

You hate to see it.
What do you expect from biscuit boys?

Back
Top Bottom