OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

i got nothing better to do so...
D127BDC1-A008-488B-A02C-9C61E9B1425E.jpeg

krazyrodzilla krazyrodzilla How was it? Over-hyped?
DOPE! The experience was amazing! Loved the movie (it’s basically Sunday service) sounded amazing! The album (which was hard to hear, so loud) sounded soild/good. Everyone seemed to love it though. Of course I’ll spin it a million times this weekend really hear it. It has yeezus/life of Pablo vibes. I was hoping for a little more soul samples with background vocals from Dream, Ty Dolla $, Charlie Wilson, Jeremih etc..... however, I did hear Ty and believe The Dream also. Like I said, was hard to hear. Overall though, DOPE EXPERIENCE!

DOPE! The experience was amazing! Loved the movie (it’s basically Sunday service) sounded amazing! The album (which was hard to hear, so loud) sounded soild/good. Everyone seemed to love it though. Of course I’ll spin it a million times this weekend really hear it. It has yeezus/life of Pablo vibes. I was hoping for a little more soul samples with background vocals from Dream, Ty Dolla $, Charlie Wilson, Jeremih etc..... however, I did hear Ty and believe The Dream also. Like I said, was hard to hear. Overall though, DOPE EXPERIENCE!
He also a Kept 2 songs from Yandi (which I really like that album) but he changed the lyrics around. Wish he had kept “New Body” funny, he was playing the songs from some device and he was flipping through tracks and new body was on it.

was able to grab a ticket last minute (~5:30PM) on ticket master for GA. i heard some people paid a lot of money to go. :lol:

movie was meh, started off with a banger then the choir arrived and did their thing.. a rendition of ULB was performed.. ended with streetlights (only time kanye was in the movie).

he was at the stands watching the movie at first.. then he went down to GA and everyone in GA went nuts. he played his album from there. sounded pretty good, i didnt hear any cussing or anything.. last song featured CLIPSE x KENNY G.

merch was pretty trash, $60 for a shirt / $170 for a crewneck / $45 for a hat, must've been printed on yeezy. got a free poster at the end.

So the movie is just a recording of his live concert/Sunday service?

Click bait, "In the conversation, Kanye doesn’t exactly come out and say that he’s unhappy that Virgil got the job, just that he’s unhappy he didn’t. He deserved it; that doesn’t necessarily make Abloh undeserving. “We all on the same court but Virgil scored the touchdown,” he said, mixing metaphors that belies either confusion at what game is being played—or a nod to the ongoing match of 4D chess he’s playing with accepted reality."

Back
Top Bottom