OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

E6568717-84CE-452F-9963-DE85A1A8506D.jpeg

So on ye’s website it says all purchase includes a pre sale ticket.

does that mean I have to buy something from there in order to buy a ticket for his live show?

Also... y’all think he’s gonna tour the US or just do one show?
Never seen him live and I want to before he retires for good

So on ye’s website it says all purchase includes a pre sale ticket.

does that mean I have to buy something from there in order to buy a ticket for his live show?

Also... y’all think he’s gonna tour the US or just do one show?
Never seen him live and I want to before he retires for good
I think he will tour ive seen him 3 times for watch the throne hollywood bowl 808s and pablo tour

Man he was supposed to have this done a month ago. Just dead it and be happy you actually got that movie out.

I actually need some sleep, I’ll catch it in the morning (hopefully). He’s always missing out on sales with late releases.

He would lose less fans if he just never announced a release date and just dropped music out of nowhere. The more I listen to interviews with him, the less I like him. He sounds like he has officially cracked.... asking people to not have premarital sex while working on the album... what kind of looney tunes fake spiritualism is this? He’s a Christian now but somehow still pompous and high and mighty. This dude just put out a #1 single in November about loving heauxs. Keep this bullcrap album, I don’t want it. I want whatever clone has taken over for Ye to just disappear. *** rant done***

Back
Top Bottom