OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Was listening to TLOP, man that’s aging extremely well.
Wasn't the biggest fan at first, but it's moved up to being one of my fav Kanye albums (#5).

It's one of those albums were you have to listen from start to finish in order to understand the message.

The whole issue with TLOP is the production/features always been great......Kanye Lyrics were sub par. Kanye was rapping off beat for half of the album😔

father stretch my hands would hit way differently if Kanye didn’t start with that bleach bar, can’t believe he didn’t have Someone tell him it wasn’t a good line.... oh wait he did

Last edited:
That video of Kanye playing house music beat and then manipulating it.... the Old Kanye still exists B

The whole issue with TLOP is the production/features always been great......Kanye Lyrics were sub par. Kanye was rapping off beat for half of the album😔

father stretch my hands would hit way differently if Kanye didn’t start with that bleach bar, can’t believe he didn’t have Someone tell him it wasn’t a good line.... oh wait he did

Rapping off beat and lyrics being sub par are two different things.

MF Doom and Ghostface have been rapping off beat their whole careers.

Some new Plats for TLOP
2F4CA5C6-5F7D-4BCB-BCD3-4DCD3F741EBE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom