OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

A02B060F-D4C2-40E8-AEA0-5FDF1D5EDB96.jpeg
93D6C572-A4BF-45E9-98B9-A5C128F12F68.jpeg

(In my mind, tho Im prolly wrong) I feel like Jay was grinding hard for a billy and Ye stumbled upon it and leap frogged him.

It’s crazy to me that Drake is worth that much. He has his OVO stuff but other than that, he doesn’t have many deals like that or anything.

Kanye's been outwardly expressing & battling suicidal thoughts since the 808s era and I'm just realizing it a few days ago. As frustrating as they can be I am starting to understand his actions. Homie gotta talk to someone about that.

It’s crazy to me that Drake is worth that much. He has his OVO stuff but other than that, he doesn’t have many deals like that or anything.
Right? And young too, he's what? 34

He must own most of his work, crazy because he doesn't write nor produce

So crazy looking back at this interview from 2013 and to see how so far ahead of time Kanye was. Dropping gems and seeing everything come true.

Dude is the personification of betting on yourself & your work. It's nice to see how both him & Charlamagne grew from that interview. Kanye was trying to hip him from then about the same **** Diddy just put into a letter yesterday oddly enough.

Back
Top Bottom