OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Now I'm glad I didn't get floor seats, will be section 216 in Verizon center. I can see why people might be upset with this design but Kanye gonna Kanye.
He's been on this minimalist kick for awhile now. The Glastonbury set up was somewhat similar to this; white/yellow lights and the only stage decoration being Kanye himself.

The following run in that Pablo set list is absolute heat :smokin

Can't Tell Me Nothing>FML>Bood on the Leaves

Last edited:
Reminded me of Glastonbury as well. Seems like the GA could go either way as far as enjoyable or not.

Last edited:
He did alot of talking in the middle of the show.  He thanked the head of Nike for taking his Yeezy shoes and thanked Adidas too. 

Don't care how he and crew try to spin it, this concert is lazy and whack.

And I'm a stan

i can go to a bar or club for this ****

Last edited:

Don't care how he and crew try to spin it, this concert is lazy and whack.

And I'm a stan

i can go to a bar or club for this ****
Dawg if you see the set up the show and lighting you'd see it's at least far from lazy lol
Yea man, if you're a stan you already know the planning and pickiness Ye does in anything he does especially his shows.  I wouldn't judge the tour based off one show.  They're working out the technicals. There might have been more than one stage planned I thought I heard. I could be totally wrong though lol. 

Contemplated getting tix to the ATL show since they're still available but the show sounds wack honestly :smh:

Last edited:
they better have more shirts than those 2.....they are terrible
sick.gif
Apparently this guy works for DONDA.

My guess is the more important cities will see the 'better' merch

Also read they had problems with shipping the merch to Indy so I guess well see tonight what theyll have in buffalo?

Back
Top Bottom