Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I can only hope that is true ..or perhaps they have some strange way to test ventilation or structure by poking strategic holes. Otherwise, thats just fugly

So much to process...

In for Gold Medals, EXTs, BHMs.

Out on Purple and Pony Hair

Most likely out on Elite - no strap? That's one of my favorite parts.

for me...

gold medal, texas, purple joints

kids nd wife...

pony hair bhm texas (if they release in kids) purplez

A little bummed, finally got in the N7's and they are going back.  One shoe was a total mess with scrapes on the back and the flywire was loose.  Really disappointed in Nike allowing shoes to be shipped in this condition. 

Duke
nike-kd7-duke-1.jpg

I'll buy these if they release.

pass on the pink/purple/baby blue/rainbow holograms
alien.gif

passing on gold medals, Texas, pony hairs...

Need to see the Christmas pair. We've already seen the Kobe and Lebron for this year.

pass on the pink/purple/baby blue/rainbow holograms
alien.gif

passing on gold medals, Texas, pony hairs...

Need to see the Christmas pair. We've already seen the Kobe and Lebron for this year.

^^ same here.  Hope the Christmas pair is looking tight.  Taking too long to leak that!

SAME ISSUE FOR ME. OH WELL. HARDLY NOTICIBLE ON FOOT. IF ANYBODY PUTS THEIR FACE CLOSE ENOUGH TO SEE AND POINT THAT OUT, I'LL KICK THEY A__ IN THE FACE.
Got my pair in and... SAME for me me too on my pair... SMDH. Not a big deal as it's minor but for all of us so far to get the same quality issue is pretty... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
FIRST, everybody is waitin for the KD7 cw to hit 69.99 haha.
2nd, I own the air max motion and I love them, I stay gettin asked what are they, "different" and that's exactly what the wear test samples remind me of. Wish those wear test samples woulda ended up bein the KD7, interestin too see if those will be the elites, and cw they will do if so, also interested to see the KD 7 aunt pearl I love the 6 AP

So we finally have a release date on the all red lifestyle KDs. 12/06/14 (December 6, 2014) Anyone plan on copping?

To many releases these 2 months, don't know what got into Nike this year, it's like they tryna kill all other shoe bompanys with no regard

Last edited:
So we finally have a release date on the all red lifestyle KDs. 12/06/14 (December 6, 2014) Anyone plan on copping?

Yes I plan on copping

I plan on calling the cops on whoever I see wearing those abominations :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:

Got my pair in and... SAME for me me too on my pair... SMDH. Not a big deal as it's minor but for all of us so far to get the same quality issue is pretty... 
sick.gif

That's all I could do too, just shake my head. Even with a perfect pair, you're only one flat tire from a fat guy or a dog scratch away from having the same cosmetic problem...but it shouldn't happen in the damn box. I have 8 pairs of this model and I think there's a mark on at least one shoe of each pair.

Count me in with scrapes on the back of my N7s, but to be honest, if you guys weren't talking about it, I wouldn't have even looked for it.

I do hope they address the box issues at some point, though.

EDIT - I'd love those Oregon PEs, though.

Last edited:
They have, by putting extra pieces of paper on the sides of the box. But it doesn't work if they don't put it on both sides, or if they don't put it in correctly.

Well so far, the USA's are still the best colorway IMO. The PG Counties might change that (rumored to be the All-Star release), but for now it's still the USA's. 

Here's the logo for the 2015 All Star Game.
star-logo-nba.jpg

Here's the PG Counties

nike-kd-7-pg-county-01-570x570.jpg

Anybody seeing a consistent theme here? An all star game release would definitely make sense

I'm just saying it's kind of a location based theme. Like transportation and maps. And I could see all Nike guys having shoes with maps of their hometowns on them

Back
Top Bottom