• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Saw the weathermans in person today.

Def don't hate them. I just think that people don't love them because they don't live up to the name.

Good for me tho since I can get them for the low now :lol:
got a nike 40% off person?

Saw the weathermans in person today.

Def don't hate them. I just think that people don't love them because they don't live up to the name.

Good for me tho since I can get them for the low now :lol:
got a nike 40% off person?

I'm just saying that they will sit long enough for me to get them on a nice discount :smile:

Last edited:

any news if their doing a nerf cw
if theyre keeping up with the same amount as last year they got like 4-5 more cws to drop not counting the two we have seen pics of or the easters or wtkd7. so i guess rethinking they probbaly have like 2 cws we havent seen yet i would hop ethey do one but theyre running out of time

if theyre keeping up with the same amount as last year they got like 4-5 more cws to drop not counting the two we have seen pics of or the easters or wtkd7. so i guess rethinking they probbaly have like 2 cws we havent seen yet i would hop ethey do one but theyre running out of time
yea that was my next question. about how many cws do we have left? i hope they do drop some cause the customs i keep seeing are nice.

I think they dropped way too many color ways of the 6 (and probably headed toward that territory with the 7s).

Home, Away 2, Neutrals, Precision Timing (it's a variant of the PreHeat), Energy, Easters (they were ugly) and Elites (exception is the Gold) were all terrible.

I think they dropped way too many color ways of the 6 (and probably headed toward that territory with the 7s).

Home, Away 2, Neutrals, Precision Timing (it's a variant of the PreHeat), Energy, Easters (they were ugly) and Elites (exception is the Gold) were all terrible.
I agree that they dropped too many, but I liked the Precision Timings, Away 2's, and Energys. The 3 worst colorways were the Easters, Brazils, and Texas.

Back
Top Bottom