Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I guess I was just putting my issue out into the world in hopes someone could point me in the direction of some replacement laces that could be close to the originals. your second paragraph is a helpful suggestion I had considered on my own. Thanks, that strengthens my opinion on the course of action although it just seems like a lot of back and forth with money. but thanks man

I agree, you should definitely sell the pair. Just because the missing aglet bothers you does not mean it's going to bother someone else once you flip a pair of which I guarantee you will make above retail. you easily be able to purchase another pair... Your only other option is to contact Nike and because they don't have the shoe in stock anymore you'll more than likely be offered a gift card for the retail cost of the shoe when it released. Then your in an even stickier situation lol.

These are some sort of Flight pack along with those Lebrons and maybe Kobes 
nerd.gif

How do the KD 7's fit? I found someone with an 8.5 when I'm usually a 9, he's offering them for cheaper than most resell prices at around $280 (I'm also in Canada though). Worthwhile?

No matter how many times a pic is shown or a person wears the florals..i think they're horrible..the VIs are much better IMO..

Back
Top Bottom