Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters

How do the KD 7's fit? I found someone with an 8.5 when I'm usually a 9, he's offering them for cheaper than most resell prices at around $280 (I'm also in Canada though). Worthwhile?
I wouldn't go down, these fit pretty snug (TTS) already, and I even have narrow feet. 

id much rather pay the cash to obtain the gold medals/aunt pearls. or acquire those in some other trade via another shoe. Galaxy 4s value/rarity is only going to go up imo. especially if these subsequent models aren't consistently fire.

but value is fair regardless of personal preference. hard to beat 2for1 value wise on 2 shoes that are also relatively limited.

Last edited:
I'd keep the galaxies but value wise thats fair

id much rather pay the cash to obtain the gold medals/aunt pearls. or acquire those in some other trade via another shoe. Galaxy 4s value/rarity is only going to go up imo. especially if these subsequent models aren't consistently fire.

but value is fair regardless of personal preference. hard to beat 2for1 value wise on 2 shoes that are also relatively limited.

I love the galaxies but after having them for like 4 months I've only worn them once. Would much rather have two pairs of shoes I would wear much more frequently. I figured that value wise it was fair and if i want to buy another pair of galaxies of alway can go back and do that, don't see the price rising much any time soon.

I'm actually kind of starting to feel those black/red/teal bolts...have to see what else is releasing around that time...

Trading my VVNDS KD 4 Galaxy's for VNDS Gold Medal 7's and PADS Aunt Pearl 7's. What do you guys think?
its a pretty fair deal imo. you have to decide which shoes you like more or would wear etc.  I have to say I like the "VVNDS" and "VNDS"  descriptions haha.  

Thinking about copping GG for 240 in size a 11. Cop or wait?
You can make a pair through iD just change the Swoosh color to your liking, metallic silver if you want to keep close to the GG.
or you can go hard in the paint and do a red nubuck version.....
nerd.gif

I couldn't resist any longer and needed to use my footlocker coupon before it expired
laugh.gif
I don't care what anyone says, these are dope in person. The name unfairly compares them to the 4s which are still better, but everyone is sleeping on these.

I don't care what anyone says, these are dope in person. The name unfairly compares them to the 4s which are still better, but everyone is sleeping on these.

I personally like the KD 7 Weatherman's more than the 4's mainly because the 7's are my favorite KD to date.

I personally like the KD 7 Weatherman's more than the 4's mainly because the 7's are my favorite KD to date.

I saw it this weekend and thought they were nice too. The design on the posite was dope. A lot of details pictures cant catch. If they used less orange maybe that darker green for the strap color.

Last edited:
Trading my VVNDS KD 4 Galaxy's for VNDS Gold Medal 7's and PADS Aunt Pearl 7's. What do you guys think?
That's fair value wise...  I doubt I'd trade my galaxies for those since they're more rare.  KD 7's are pretty easy to find in pretty much any CW.

I couldn't resist any longer and needed to use my footlocker coupon before it expired
laugh.gif
saw them at the ES and passed... I think I'm done with the KD 7 since the elites look awful.  If I pick up any others, it would prob be the WTKD if they drop one or triple up on aunt pearls.

Back
Top Bottom